Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

Just now, An Away Move said:

It was my observation since we played QPR in the preseason before this one that two up front is better than and ageing Vardy on his own. He’s a legend but persevering with it now is just ludicrous. Look how effective it was when we were forced into it two seasons ago. Iheanacho had a purple patch. 

Rodgers just does not see it. With our injury crisis, rather than playing our top scorer Nacho he opts for 7 defenders in the team. 

• Like 1

I thought our chances in front of goal were better.

It's not fair that we are set up to kerp chipping it up to Luke Thomas who is immediately under pressure.  Not doing it to Castagne on the other wing.

Wilf is improved, I think.

We are still in this, but that's not saying much. 

We miss Maddison's creativity so much.

Gwon second half and wipe these through and shut them up,lads.  :scarf:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Every time the ball has been in the vicinity of Thomas our play has cocked up

He’s put in some good moves..they have 3-4,on  2 that side.

At present  better side of hit & miss,but has to concentrate more..

Again Thomas,the least of our worries…The so called stars,missing a beat..again..!

Barnes has got to be more committed and disciplined on the ball…

4 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

So glad the board have decided to do sod all In reinforcing the team. Throwing away every prem game playing this team of misfits.

They gave the idiot in charge everything he asked for until they couldn't give him any more. Its not their fault everyone he wanted was shit. 

• Like 2

Just now, fuchsntf said:

He’s put in some good moves..they have 3-4,on  2 that side.

At present  better side of hit & miss,but has to concentrate more..

Again Thomas,the least of our worries…The so called stars,missing a beat..again..!

Barnes has got to be more committed and disciplined on the ball…

If Thomas is least of our worries we really are screwed

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I’m not watching 

I’m not listening 

I don’t want a steam 

I’m relying on here - i feel like this is the first stage of cold turkey …..

So more kind of warm turkey...which, as we all know, can be a bit of a health hazard          :brendan:

3 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

It was my observation since we played QPR in the preseason before this one that two up front is better than and ageing Vardy on his own. He’s a legend but persevering with it now is just ludicrous. Look how effective it was when we were forced into it two seasons ago. Iheanacho had a purple patch. 

When We won the Premier league we always had vardy and okajaki or an other.

Even winning the championship we had vardy and nugent.

Vardy is better in a two

• Like 1

No idea who the co-commentator is but they're annoying the fuk outta me. So 'I am right' opinionated. Worse thing is, they're talking shite. Like they've read the press briefing and some crib notes and they think they know it all. 

I'll take a point :)

Forest really are a very limited side. All huff and puff but little quality. Rodgers is simply not brave enough to seize the initiative.As usual he is playing not to lose. Despite our superior quality he fails to set us up to impose our superiority on a clearly weaker opponent. Playing two up top (Daka and Nacho) for Vardy and Barnes screams out surely. Rodgers must be stone deaf!.