Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

Is it just me but really struggling to get motivated about Leicester at the moment, we seem like a club in stagnation from top to bottom,  no one at club seems to care anymore, it's just recycling of excuses, without solving the problems and until something changes, I don't see things getting much better :(

• Like 1

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

I'm not entirely sure what completely different team he can play today and I'm Rodgers Out.

Whilst it clearly looks limited the Forest side hardly looks like Real Madrid?!

Playing one upfront is diabolical, and typical Rodgers.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

It's shows how poor our starting 11 has become I reckon 5 of forest starting 11 walk into our team

Guest Col city fan

Let’s hope Amartey doesn’t play like he did last time we were at the City Ground..

Not a nice side that. Looks piss poor 

Not realistically sure what other team he could put out. Down to the bare bones, yet again. Paper thin squad that hasn't been reinforced. I want to see Faes punching the air again as he gets another defensive block in. Might rub off on the others. 

Guest Col city fan
17 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

That's a Championship side. Sorry, but it is.

With one or two exceptions, I agree 

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Sorry to quote you Matt, but BBC making spelling errors has me reaching for the pain killers. 

METTLE. 

Perhaps they aren't aware the metal studs have been banned.