Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

Absolutely not having anyone blaming the players and letting the manager off scott free. 

Disagree, it’s about time the players started taking accountability. Brendan rightfully deserves criticism but this pathetic squad has had a free ride the last 18 months, they’re paid a monumental wage to turn up and put a shift in for this club. Their application and inconsistency in quality is a disgrace. 

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

Why do people keep banging on about Rodgers being sacked?

There is no indication this is going to happen.

I think it’s the threat of relegation, the obvious incompetence, the team having no idea what he wants, the team not giving a **** and us having had enough of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shane said:

ALBRIGHTON HAS BEEN OUR BEST PLAYER AND HE’s being taken off lol

Brendan can’t even get the subs right

I'm sorry but Albrighton has passed it now, he's got one more, side step and cross in and players are too bright for that now, but mainly, we have no-one who can be on the receiving end of it, the ball can be as amazing as you want, but you need someone on the end to convert it.

5 minutes ago, Ledecestre said:

If Forest can change their system why the fvck can't we Brendan?!?

He’s powerless to change games or get us back into games where we’ve conceded first - I can’t remember where he changed things and we turned it around the guy is taking money under false pretences 

Guest BlueBrett
Just now, TJB-fox said:

Disagree, it’s about time the players started taking accountability. Brendan rightfully deserves criticism but this pathetic squad has had a free ride the last 18 months, they’re paid a monumental wage to turn up and put a shift in for this club. Their application and inconsistency in quality is a disgrace. 

Most of them just aren't that good at football. What do you want them to do? Spend some of their wages on talent points?

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

I think it’s the threat of relegation, the obvious incompetence, the team having no idea what he wants, the team not giving a **** and us having had enough of it.

Last time I looked he wasn’t even in the sack race