Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

ALBRIGHTON HAS BEEN OUR BEST PLAYER AND HE’s being taken off lol

Brendan can’t even get the subs right

Well yeah. The one thing he does is cross. But our striker is like 5'9 and their defenders have won every ball. Whats the point? If that makes him.our best player god help us all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Disagree, it’s about time the players started taking accountability. Brendan rightfully deserves criticism but this pathetic squad has had a free ride the last 18 months, they’re paid a monumental wage to turn up and put a shift in for this club. Their application and inconsistency in quality is a disgrace. 

The only one giving them a free ride is Rodgers it seems although he throws them under the bus to save himself at press conferences. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Dyche lives in Nottingham, doesn't he?

Pretty sure he still lives in Northampton.  He's a regular at Sixfields, watches his son Max who's broken into the first team this season.

Northampton are away to Stockport today.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark said:

Desperate for a change and on comes Praet and Brunt lol

No issue with Praet coming on but I'd rather we moved Castagne to lb and Marc to rb than bringing Brunt on. Feels like it was Rodgers telling Thomas that he's so shit he'd rather bring on a lad from the academy. And to be fair, Thomas has been horrific today! 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

So that's why people still talk about lollol 

Is you continuing to write it on here going to make all the difference then Stan?

What I’m hoping if we lose is that the City end stay on after the match and protest.

But the apathetic bunch we have.. I doubt it 

Just now, BlueBrett said:

Most of them just aren't that good at football. What do you want them to do? Spend some of their wages on talent points?

You’re telling me this forest side is a far better side than ours quality wise? Forget form, consistency. 

BR is done here and the players are a pathetic excuse for a squad. Talk about (not) playing for the shirt, crikey