Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

Just now, Col city fan said:

The bloke who was arguing with me in the pre match thread, stating that Brennan Johnson was shite, is now looking really rather silly

We could make Barry of the local Sunday league look like prime messi at the moment so the argument is pretty null for me.

I’ve got no opinion on Johnson tbh but what I do know is we are in a right mess

• Like 1

That's how you score, no tippy tappy, direct, quick and effective, F all this triangle bullshite, that's all we seem to do and go no-where, they deserve it, we don't. Simple. NOW is the time, BR OUT! TOP do something - this is just abysmal

1 minute ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

The players available should be putting up a better and more determined performance that this

Buck stops with Rodgers

He's got them underperforming

Who employed him, who can sack him, buck stops with the board and it always will. Underperforming employees get the boot.

Pathetic

Worst part is that at any other time of the year he doesn’t survive the night, but with us spending £££ this window if reports are to be believed I just can’t see the board sacking him now.