Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

Just now, splinterdream said:

I'm no fan of BR but I'm sorry, this is on the club. Notts Forest have 11 better players on the pitch than we have today so please stop banging on about brendan bloody Rodgers

They just don't though do they? More organised, determined, committed. That's on the manager 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Rodgers played Brunt at LB to make a point to the board and it has definitely cost us the game. When has Brunt ever player LB at senior level?

Joke of a manager. He can take Brand Brendan and sling it.

He is all about making these jestures to say i am not to blame.   He is no leader. We should be chanting for him to go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

They’ve taken their chances, we haven’t. And we’ve been dreadful second half.

Shite. At this point 50/50 going down. 

The smart money was on at 7/1 before today’s game. I fear this squad is only going one way. Devoid of confidence and carrying 4-5 players who are clearly not good enough at this level. 

• Like 1

I'm so done with this manager, this squad, and at this point, the club.

We are sliding into the Championship without a whimper. No fight at all. Utterly disgraceful. I don't give a damn if we don't sign anyone this window, just sack Rodgers and reinvigorate this club. It is lifeless and I dread every game now.

Enough is enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I'm no fan of BR but I'm sorry, this is on the club. Notts Forest have 11 better players on the pitch than we have today so please stop banging on about brendan bloody Rodgers

I’d only take Henderson and Johnson fr their squad.
They are just well organised and play for the manager.

• Like 3