Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

How is Soyuncu not on the pitch?

Doesn’t want to be here, already agreed terms with Atletico, has been just as shit as Amartey for the last 18 months, doesn’t want to do the basics well, how many other reasons do we need. 

Classic case of your best games are sometimes when you’re not playing. 

Soyuncu’s been absolutely crap last year or so and wants out, keep him away. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It’s dreadful. I stopped posting many years ago but went through the very convoluted route or resetting passwords to get a login to a long forgotten email address just to say that I’ve had enough. Watching us pass it backwards and forwards amongst our defenders for game after game whilst playing one up front against 4 defenders is shameful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

They just don't though do they? More organised, determined, committed. That's on the manager 

Barnes had 2 gift edged chances and missed, forest had their chances and scored, they have better players out there today and they took their chances, we needed signings in the summer 

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I'm no fan of BR but I'm sorry, this is on the club. Notts Forest have 11 better players on the pitch than we have today so please stop banging on about brendan bloody Rodgers

This is absolute nonsense. The players have all proven multiple times they are miles better than this. The reason they're so bad is that Rodgers has mismanaged and demotivated the lot of them. It's almost negligence how little he seems prepared to do his job.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The bloke who was arguing with me in the pre match thread, stating that Brennan Johnson was shite, is now looking really rather silly

I don't think Brennan Johnson scoring against a defence you regularly (borderline obsessively) berate and criticise is an indicator of any sort of quality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1