Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Past Leicester Chants

3 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Too simple for our fans 

If you listen carefully, you can hear it after our goals on here.  This was the game Bob Hazel got sent off, and our fans sung, "There's a brown man in the bath" to the tune of the popular song "Brown girl in the ring", at the time   Of course when Bob Hazel played for us, his song was "Who throws petrol bombs, Bob Hazel Bob Hazel"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

If you listen carefully, you can hear it after our goals on here.  This was the game Bob Hazel got sent off, and our fans sung, "There's a brown man in the bath" to the tune of the popular song "Brown girl in the ring", at the time   Of course when Bob Hazel played for us, his song was "Who throws petrol bombs, Bob Hazel Bob Hazel"

I loved Bib Hazel. It was rumoured he was involved in the London riots in 1981. He didn’t look like a footballer but he was a catalyst in dragging us out of the mire in 1983/84

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I remember that game. What a goal from Dennis Rofe. The ‘we are the blues’ chant sounds great

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

“Leicester are the greatest team, and no one can deny, we're here today, we're here to stay, we'll be there when Forest die. We’ll win the league, we’ll win the cup, we’ll go to Europe too and when we win the FA Cup we’ll sing this song to you!”

Sorry, just noticed you’d already posted this one!

I remember with “Leicester “ clap clap clap etc immediately after . 

2 hours ago, chrishlcfc said:

Great Escape lol. I remember the whole kop singing it once. Probably the only time I’ve ever heard the whole kop singing. 

Even some in the West Stand joined in.

I tried singing the great escape Saturday but our end preferred to stand in silence rather than make the most of a derby 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I loved Bib Hazel. It was rumoured he was involved in the London riots in 1981. He didn’t look like a footballer but he was a catalyst in dragging us out of the mire in 1983/84

He was, he was a really solid no nonsense centre back. Remember them  lol

13 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I remember that game. What a goal from Dennis Rofe. The ‘we are the blues’ chant sounds great

Yeah the season we went up under big Jock. Great times. That was one of the last times Rofe played for us. He left for Chelsea thinking they had a better chance of going up than us, but they just missed out and we went up as Champions.  Rofe also scored 2 screamers at Swansea for us earlier in the season if I remember correctly.

Edited by smudger63

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

What entertainment. Strong tackles going in, shots coming in from all angles. So much better than the overrated millionaires who now play the game