Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Seen this was hot and had lots of comments and stupidly got fooled. Should have known it was just Anderson Perry, people moaning about Ryan Kent, and people saying it is and isn't happening. Helpful as ever.

& People commenting about the fact that it's gone hot 😂

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes i think he ends up there but it's still a very small talent pool of players for them. But hopefully they are just in transition of rebuilding their attack. 

can also think Blanc might wanna try someone from OL's youth squad or even put the 17mil to better use

Im trying to find the positives in a negative situation, cos the longer it goes on without news the less likely i feel its going to happen:cry:

This was never going to happen. Secretly we all knew it. Perez will stay no doubt, we probably won’t sign anyone else, although we tried really hard.

Leicester are like that forever single person who goes on loads of dates with people but always find something wrong with them. At some point we have just got to settle 😂

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, DezFox said:

This was never going to happen. Secretly we all knew it. Perez will stay no doubt, we probably won’t sign anyone else, although we tried really hard.

Leicester are like that forever single person who goes on loads of dates with people but always find something wrong with them. At some point we have just got to settle 😂

At this point is closer to jerking off to tinder profiles than actual dates

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I want late night news on this courtesy of Graham Torrington.

Late night love AKA we are getting our back doors smashed in over a car bonnet and walking away with nothing but shame.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

I’ve literally just been past the training ground and there is someone outside there doing the samba I reckon it was him I knew rudders wouldn’t let us down

It was Roy Keane. Loves Brazilian dancing