Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I would assume quite frequently. Or Rudkins not playing a strong hand.

There was talk of us using Daka and edouard against each other. The deal for Daka only happened because celtic/ edouard wouldn’t lower their demands 

I don't necessarily think that's using one against the other. I just think that was down to Celtic seemingly upping their demands to the point where the market opens up even more and other players become more attractive/attainable. Once we got to that level and Daka was available for a similar fee, I don't think French Ed was in our interest.

On 19/01/2023 at 15:09, hackenbacker said:

🎶 BRAZIL....it's just like watching 🇧🇷 .....it's just like watching  🇧🇷.... its just like watching 🇧🇷🎶

:scarf::frantics:

The only Brazilian we’ll be getting is Brendan visiting the nether region barbers !! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DezFox said:

Obviously this will be made up but in reality if Fulham want him he will go there. We will mess about over the amount and they will just pull trigger and they are doing well and London based. 

In that case, they would get rid of Harry Wilson and I would take him. Exactly the same position. And we have been linked with him before.