Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

11 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

So no bid submitted. Lyon need a replacement first. Then we start negotiating.

8 days left of the window.

We're still considering putting in the bid.

Meanwhile we're still faffing around on the Souttare deal.

Depends whether you want to believe a non-reputable Twitter account or not...

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

The problem with bringing Harry Wilson in, and I don't know if this is information unbeknownst to the majority of fans, but the problem with bringing Harry Wilson in, and I say this without wanting to sound as though I'm in any way being disparaging of the lad, but the problem with bringing Harry Wilson in is that Harry Wilson, former Liverpool, Derby, Cardiff and current Wales International Harry Wilson, is shit.

I thought you’d had a stroke before you got to the punchline 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Does that not describe the entirety of Twitter?

Not quite the entirety! 

46 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We are only ready to prepare to bid

I thought we were ready to consider preparing a bid. 

Once we're ready, then we'll consider it, then after considering it, we'll then prepare it. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

If we're 'ready' then why hasn't the bid already been submitted? 

Because it’s like teenage ready when you’re off on a family jaunt. You shout up and ask if they’re ready to which they reply in a bright but startled manner yes, you then go up ten minutes later and they’re fast asleep in bed.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JimJams said:

The problem with bringing Harry Wilson in, and I don't know if this is information unbeknownst to the majority of fans, but the problem with bringing Harry Wilson in, and I say this without wanting to sound as though I'm in any way being disparaging of the lad, but the problem with bringing Harry Wilson in is that Harry Wilson, former Liverpool, Derby, Cardiff and current Wales International Harry Wilson, is shit.

Really made me laugh, this lol

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

This reads like a Stewart Lee joke. Made me laugh thinking it was him who had wrote it.