Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

guess what… blanc and thauvin share the same agent. This really has legs! i mean heads (tete) 

Pretty sure Blanc wanted him at PSG as well but it fell through. The stars are aligning!!!!! I'm beside mesel here!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

also saw a report that we were willing to pay €20m to lyon to cancel the loan. add that to the £17.5m they had agreed to pay. 

it’s about £32m… it doesn’t sound to unrealistic if we bid 35 or so for gonzalez

I mean, that would make zero business sense at all. 

We only have to wait for the summer to get him without paying anything to Lyon. 

3 minutes ago, TommyK said:

I mean, that would make zero business sense at all. 

We only have to wait for the summer to get him without paying anything to Lyon. 

No we don't, Lyon can sign him for £17.5m in the summer. Loan with option to buy. We evidently need to keep Shaktar and Lyon sweet on this to stand a chance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No we don't, Lyon can sign him for £17.5m in the summer. Loan with option to buy. We evidently need to keep Shaktar and Lyon sweet on this to stand a chance.

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We don’t have the luxury of being able to wait.

5 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

It’s January, nothing makes business sense!!! Livaaaalickle!

I thought we were broke?

I presume the option to buy is not a obligation to buy. If they are going to let him go now...why would they buy him in the summer? 

2 minutes ago, TommyK said:

I thought we were broke?

I presume the option to buy is not a obligation to buy. If they are going to let him go now...why would they buy him in the summer? 

Known fact we’ve bid up to 30m for the lad at fiorentina. 

we’ve clearly got some money available for a winger on top of a LB and CB. 

19 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Give me a B give me a R give give me A  give me a Z give me a I give me a L give me W give me a I give me a N give me G give me a E give me a R.

What do we get? 

Go on. Pull your best dipshit face and read this out loud. 

• Haha 1