Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Fans see that he’s Brazilian and instantly jizz their pants.

Lyon have had a rough ride lately, a change in manager in Laurent Blanc, yet results haven’t picked up and he’s still searching for the right formation.

When he’s gone with wingers Tete has been starting, when he hasn’t gone with wingers Tete has been benched. 

I watched him against Brest recently and he looked excellent, watched him against Nantes a few weeks later and he was anonymous. 

Pretty much all Lyon players have been indifferent this season, Tete has had some good showings though and he’s currently Lyon’s second top goalscorer with 6. 

Blanc seems to want a revamp in the forward areas though, Faivre wants out, rumours today of Toko Ekambi leaving too, still hard to tell where Tete stands atm, I wouldn’t be getting too excited just yet.

Why are you being rational? 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Oh this one is going to hurt when we are signing Joe Lolley on loan on deadline day instead. 

Definitely a frosty reception that signing would get. I wouldn’t be opening a magnum is that was the case. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I have Never seen him play. But Just looking at his numbers for goals and assists in inferior leagues and not particularly dazzling.

Lyon don't seem to want him after a loan. 

Why the huge excitement? Serious question. 

He’s the brazilian Josh Low 

Surely regardless of whether Lyon have an option or not, if the player doesn't want to sign, then it's irrelevant. The stumbling block is they hold his registration until the end of the season and therefore would expect some form of compensation if the loan deal is broken. Regardless of what we agree with the parent club, who hold his contract, Lyon have a strong hand here

31 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Definitely a frosty reception that signing would get. I wouldn’t be opening a magnum is that was the case. 

I-see he gets licked by his opponent time and time again and will always get stick, goes to pieces when warming up and just melts in the heat of the action. Sucks. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I-see he gets licked by his opponent time and time again and will always get stick, goes to pieces when warming up and just melts in the heat of the action. Sucks. 

That one wins the prize. A 99 with a Cadbury’s flake for witticism. 

50 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

There wouldn’t be any money going from us to Lyon directly I’d have thought 

There likely would, same with the Weghorst to Man Utd deal. They'll have it in the contract you'd assume that recalling him results in a fee to be paid or non payment of the time already served. Either way Shaktar will likely want us to foot that bill. Man Utd paid Besiktas £2.5mill for Burnleys player who they've also paid a similar amount for his loan to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So our recruitment team, notoriously slow and ponderous at getting anything done, are now going to get one of the most complex deals you can deal with, done and dusted in a few days?

Yup. Why do things straight forward? It’s not the Leicester way. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

So our recruitment team, notoriously slow and ponderous at getting anything done, are now going to get one of the most complex deals you can deal with, done and dusted in a few days?

Needs Congers and Rodger’s son to get this one over the line….

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

It’s as far fetched as stranger things. Rudkin still hasn’t eaten his lunch that he made last week. 

6 hours ago, JimJams said:

There likely would, same with the Weghorst to Man Utd deal. They'll have it in the contract you'd assume that recalling him results in a fee to be paid or non payment of the time already served. Either way Shaktar will likely want us to foot that bill. Man Utd paid Besiktas £2.5mill for Burnleys player who they've also paid a similar amount for his loan to them.

Shaktar will foot the bill and we’ll pay Shaktar 👍

17 hours ago, SecretPro said:

It doesn't matter.

@Bert has already said we aren't signing Tete and never will.

Just said it isn’t gonna happen. Come back in 8 days when you can hopefully prove me wrong. So many hoops to jump through for this one. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

tbf they are going for the Jan transfer window......didnt say what year:teehee:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just said it isn’t gonna happen. Come back in 8 days when you can hopefully prove me wrong. So many hoops to jump through for this one. 

I’m sure Bert would want us to sign him, an actual right winger. A bloody Brazilian. But basic logic would suggest the club have so much to do in so little time this looks less likely to get done.