Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

11 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

I’m sure Bert would want us to sign him, an actual right winger. A bloody Brazilian. But basic logic would suggest the club have so much to do in so little time this looks less likely to get done. 

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Just said it isn’t gonna happen. Come back in 8 days when you can hopefully prove me wrong. So many hoops to jump through for this one. 

I cant disagree with this analysis. Two clubs effectively have us by the balls. I think this is an incredibly difficult one to do in a traditionally hostile market. 

I'd love to be wrong but it really isnt an easy deal for anyone to do. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I cant disagree with this analysis. Two clubs effectively have us by the balls. I think this is an incredibly difficult one to do in a traditionally hostile market. 

I'm not sure anyone has anyone by the balls. If we want the player, the player wants a Prem move, Lyon want someone else and Shaktar want money then we're all going to be pushing in the same direction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

I'm not sure anyone has anyone by the balls. If we want the player, the player wants a Prem move, Lyon want someone else and Shaktar want money then we're all going to be pushing in the same direction.

yeah but if the directions means our way, he'll hit roadworks and be delayed

13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It's a hostile market because clubs don't want to lose players playing for them, and need to organise replacements at short notice. Given Tete is actually on loan somewhere else, this could make things easier, from that perspective.

This is the kind of move where he signs, given international clearance, is announced by the club etc, but the day before our next PL game vs Villa, it turns out we made an error with the paperwork and he is actually ineligible to play for the remainder of the season. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Just now, FOXSE said:

It's a hostile market because clubs don't want to lose players playing for them, and need to organise replacements at short notice. Given Tete is actually on loan somewhere else, this could make things easier, from that perspective.

I'll be very honest, I am just trying to down play this so I dont get excited and this club breaks my heart again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Just said it isn’t gonna happen. Come back in 8 days when you can hopefully prove me wrong. So many hoops to jump through for this one. 

So are you saying you definitively know it's not happening or your 'opinion' is it's unlikely to happen? 

There's a big difference,  especially when you say' hopefully prove me wrong' which is it Bert ?