Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not saying they're without fault, I just always think we like to over simplify as a fanbase. 

To over simplify I can understand but to accept the reality we are in is different. For an example; that the club have had potential resources to spend in-line with FFP which clearly goes against the clubs demeanour and the fact that we do have financial scope.

The issue for me is that at this juncture we are dealing with a domino effect from these decisions being made by the club, and that this is one of many.

3 hours ago, DezFox said:

Personally I do not think this will ever happen. I can just see it now, we tried but it’s out of our hands. Perfect excuse for the club to look like they have had a real go haha. Won’t happen and I think we all know it. 

...I get that feeling, I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere for less!!!

We probably do things by the book, just like the first team, we are too naïve to compete in the real world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I get that feeling, I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere for less!!!

We probably do things by the book, just like the first team, we are too naïve to compete in the real world.

Its all about the money , if we haven't got money to pay Rodgers off how can we afford this geezer. As usual we need to sell somebody to fund these deals and not one player has left  - yet. Only six days to go.

• Haha 1

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Its all about the money , if we haven't got money to pay Rodgers off how can we afford this geezer. As usual we need to sell somebody to fund these deals and not one player has left  - yet. Only six days to go.

...it is not about money in this case!!!

Very much about the team in charge of making the transfers happen. Arsenal has Edu, a player who has business acumen, we need someone who knows what the market is and has the foresight to put us in the right positions to make deals happen.

16 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

If we haven't got money to pay Rodgers off how could we afford Kristiansen?

• Like 2