Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't like the news Danjuma has rejected Everton and Gordon is on the verge of going Newcastle. Imagine the heartbreak of Everton managing to bag Tete instead of us, pure humiliation.

so much unrest there atm, the owner is selling up too, like jumping from the frying pan into the fire

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't like the news Danjuma has rejected Everton and Gordon is on the verge of going Newcastle. Imagine the heartbreak of Everton managing to bag Tete instead of us, pure humiliation.

Everton will have an even harder time than us, of negotiating a deal and getting it through in time. They are way behind in the queue, starting late, 'cos of putting eggs in the Danjuma basket.

And of course, the Geordies signing Gordon, is good for us, they (probably) won't want Tielemans or Maddison as well.

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

In that case perhaps we should sign Danjuma :dunno:

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

I know fans including me are despondent over transfers but there just seems too much noise about Tete whether from mainstream media, twitter or other itk's 🤞 

I would say with the amount of noise, this is definitely a discussion we are having and more than paper talk like a lot of rumours this time of year.

The question is can Rudkin get the deal done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I know fans including me are despondent over transfers but there just seems too much noise about Tete whether from mainstream media, twitter or other itk's 🤞 

tbf its not difference to kristiansen imo, expect we are all pleased its someone semi decent

We'll get Souttar I reckon but highly doubt this. It's taken us three quarters of the window to sort one of the simplest deals a PL side could make. This has complexities and I've no faith in us to overcome them.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 2

If we do fail to get Tete or another right winger in then the deals being difficult won’t wash with me, you get a whole month plus all the planning that should happen before. If we don’t get him then I’d rather us chuck £5M on a gamble young RW from a random league who’s extremely raw than nobody at all

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

If we do fail to get Tete or another right winger in then the deals being difficult won’t wash with me, you get a whole month plus all the planning that should happen before. If we don’t get him then I’d rather us chuck £5M on a gamble young RW from a random league who’s extremely raw than nobody at all

.. Giovani from Palmeira is valued at £9m!!!

Great value for money,  not sure he has the points to get him here. If you are looking for raw then Ebiowei, sitting on Crystal Palace bench.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf its not difference to kristiansen imo, expect we are all pleased its someone semi decent

I get your point. I never found much on the web or itk's with kristiansens deal though but then again his transfer was very streamlined.

41 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. Giovani from Palmeira is valued at £9m!!!

Great value for money,  not sure he has the points to get him here. If you are looking for raw then Ebiowei, sitting on Crystal Palace bench.

Angelo Gabriel is the one, Giovani also vastly talented and Mahrezesque in his style but he's had a very mediocre last year.

• Like 1