Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

37 minutes ago, KFS said:

Fwiw @Ric Flairmy Brazilian mates thought your bslb segment was hilarious and that ‘you’re going to be disappointed’ lol 

We love a write off don’t we though lads 

I repeat, he's a 10/10. Tell your pals they don't know right wingers like I do, they'll be begging for him to end the years of national heartache inside a year when he gets here.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I repeat, he's a 10/10. Tell your pals they don't know right wingers like I do, they'll be begging for him to end the years of national heartache inside a year when he gets here.

I’ll let them know mate lol 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. Giovani from Palmeira is valued at £9m!!!

Great value for money,  not sure he has the points to get him here. If you are looking for raw then Ebiowei, sitting on Crystal Palace bench.

Gone to Hull on Loan

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We'll get Souttar I reckon but highly doubt this. It's taken us three quarters of the window to sort one of the simplest deals a PL side could make. This has complexities and I've no faith in us to overcome them.

I think you've nailed it here. IMO we will be incapable of getting this done with less than a week of the window to go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

But Twitter accounts are tweeting Brazilian flags, and, and, and, everything. 

I’m still standing by as well. My feet hurt now. 

how long it takes LCFC to sort shit out,youll have frost bite 

if we get this done, it will be on the last day of the window and the club with make a massive fan fair about it

also they can shove the honesty flags up their arse too

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I think you've nailed it here. IMO we will be incapable of getting this done with less than a week of the window to go.

Perhaps that's why he hasn't already signed for a Premier League club. Easier targets elsewhere. 

If he does come then he can leave those goal celebrations in Brazil. Won't fit with our wonderful goal music. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I like the sound of that! Do you think they'll do it just outside the ground? Ferris Wheel etc.?

Ferris Wheel?

Is he any good?

Guess he'll fit in during this roller coaster season we are having. 

Like a lot of our signings, swings and roundabouts.

Edited by ElusiveEd
  • Haha 1

Walsall away in the cup would have been the perfect chance for Souttar (assuming he isn’t cup tied) and Tete to make their debuts. I don’t think that will happen now. We seem to take an age to get any deal done!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Walsall away in the cup would have been the perfect chance for Souttar (assuming he isn’t cup tied) and Tete to make their debuts. I don’t think that will happen now. We seem to take an age to get any deal done!

Yes, why is it taking this long, when they knew that a new centre back was needed desperately, ages ago??

4 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Souttar isn't cup tied

• Like 1

Complex or not, the deal won’t cost as much as fella from Argentina will it? 

Why does a deal need to be struck with Lyon? Can’t Shaktar just recall him if there’s interest in him? 

We shouldn’t be scrambling around this late again trying to get complex deals done in the worst window to do it in. I thought the new head of recruitment was recruited to prevent silliness like this? Unless this is genuinely a move to force Fiorentina to accept our offer? Which at this stage seems more likely? 

If we can’t a winger unfortunately we’re going to have to cough up the money and buy one, and not piss around trying to hammer a deal out. 

22 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Yes, why is it taking this long, when they knew that a new centre back was needed desperately, ages ago??

I assume that to all intents and purposes Evans' career is over ? There is not the slightest indication of a return date 

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Why does a deal need to be struck with Lyon? Can’t Shaktar just recall him if there’s interest in him? 

Potentially depends how long the loan was originally for. So breaking that loan would cost money. And who pays for that is likely to be us because we're the one causing the break of the loan. There may not be a recall clause. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I assume that to all intents and purposes Evans' career is over ? There is not the slightest indication of a return date 

It may well be. And given that Soyuncu is leaving and the club would likely sell Amartey and Vestergaard if there are any takers, that leaves us needing to find 2-3 more centre-halves in addition to Souttar (assuming he joins). 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, surrifox said:

No idea but Evans can’t be relied upon can he due to his recurrent injuries and age surely?

28 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Possibly because other clubs are under no obligation to sell us their players for the fees that we'd like to pay. It's terribly unfair and a massive inconvenience, but sometimes we have to lower ourselves to the tedious business of negotiating with other clubs.

And yet most other clubs get it done. 

13 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

And yet most other clubs get it done. 

But still only at a mutually agreed price. In any case, if there is more than one club interested, if you were Stoke, wouldn't you hold it up until the deadline to wring every last drop of cash out of the deal? We'd do exactly the same and probably will with Maddison. Neither would we want to pay way over the top like a spoiled kid in a sweet shop, we know that money is supposedly tight. The player himself may even fancy going to a different side.

• Like 1