Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Don't care if we do get our pants pulled down to sign this guy. We've waited 5 long years to replace Mahrez properly. 

Kind of with you on that, we need to gamble now no doubt about it, I just hope we put in some sensible clauses should we be relegated

7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

You can’t play shit or bust with clauses you pussy.

Well you know it’s exactly like us to sign him on a 4 year deal 150k a week, he does his cruciate on his debut while we get relegated, so I’d like to think we at least attempt to mitigate that.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dandy king said:

I believe. Also, signing a Brazilian winger is a great way to get the fans back onside and the board will know that - not saying they are doing it just for that but it helps 

Think of all the additional shirt sales in Brazil :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Guest bennytwohats
17 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Rich is the kind of player his own fans love - works relentlessly and shithouses for fun - reminds me of a certain lad from South Yorkshire in some respects! 

Wash your mouth out. Richarlison isn’t fit to lace Vardys boots

Rick if this Tete guy turns out to be a donkey I’m coming for ya lol!

haven’t seen any footage but it got my attention when I heard he’s Brazilian BUT which kind!

a) talented but useless (see Antony)

b) talented & useful but a nob

c) overhyped but dodgy (paqueta)

d) talented & useful & likeable (Guamares)

e) donkey turd but polisheable (Joe linton)

f) talented with mileage left (willy-an)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

I just know we’re not signing this lad. It’s going to be Harrison and they will replace with Mckennie!

So they are going to replace a winger with a centre mid. Seems strange but fair enough. 

5 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I really struggle to believe that. Barnes hardly seems like he has any sort of attitude problem. Its laughable the crap that comes up when a player is out of form  

Depends if you class out on the p*ss every week as an attitude problem. 

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

Another day ticks away without even any murmuring of this getting any closer…. 

To be fair the same can be said for the Souttar deal which has had no new developments for a week. 

In fact, the same can be said of most of out business. Aren't we famous for signing under the radar? Besides, no ITKs on here anymore so its basically Percy or no no news. 

24 minutes ago, Bert said:

Another day ticks away without even any murmuring of this getting any closer…. 

What's closer, us signing Tete or sacking Rodgers. Might start a poll. What would you rather?

Rodgers out 

Tete in 

@Ric FlairI'd be interested to know which one you'd choose here given a choice 🤣

Edited by jayfox26