Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

10 hours ago, AKCJ said:

But Lyon have a set price to buy him for.

Shakhtar will sell him to Lyon for £17m or whatever it is.

Therefore the price we'll have to pay is £17m plus whatever Lyon want on top, surely?

No I think your getting confused. The deal will mean Lyon terminate his loan, however will want compensating to do so. 

Then a deal will be struck with Shakhtar.

That’s my presumption anyway?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

Come on everyone we all knew they were just leading us the garden path , never was any real effort to sign anyone else other than a left back . 

God I worry that this scenario is actually the case. Peak Leicester.

After all the build up to the rebuild, the need for quality, the need for technically better players.

We sign a left back. So Leicester now days. Hopefully they surprise me….. please surprise me. 

6 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Come on everyone we all knew they were just leading us the garden path , never was any real effort to sign anyone else other than a left back . 

lol Last week you were moaning we wouldn't sign anyone........I'll predict your moaning post from next week

"Come on everyone we all knew they were just leading us the garden path , never was any real effort to sign anyone else other than a left back, centre back and right winger" 

3 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

lol Last week you were moaning we wouldn't sign anyone........I'll predict your moaning post from next week

"Come on everyone we all knew they were just leading us the garden path , never was any real effort to sign anyone else other than a left back, centre back and right winger" 

Gee u must be a sour person , all my posts have been tongue in check , without bagging anyone other than the club , so maybe u go jump . 

I don't know much about this lad. Actually know nothing. If he has been identified as a target fine. We have 5 days. Getting this done seems riddled with ifs, buts and maybes. We need to get a player in on the right side. If this is not going to be possible then there must be other targets, which may be easier to do. If we can't do anything then we can look at loans, using what we have Praet when fit, Albrighton, Daka could be tried there, Ricky P when he comes back or Under 23. It is pointless.picking an impossible deal huffing and puffing and then achieving nothing. If we have to wait until the summer the club must he aware that the risk is we could be in the Championship.

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Net spend has been tiny, again.

Couldn't care less about net spend. If our net spend this season was 0 then we'd have spent £80m on new signings. Cant see that being the case however with the way things are going but net spend really isn't the problem. Just spending something would be nice.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Tete-prete-par-le-chakhtior-donetsk-a-l-ol-devrait-rejoindre-leeds/1377048

Says he is going to Leeds :(

The Brazilian Tetê, on loan from Chakhtior Donetsk, had an agreement to break his loan if he found a club. Courted by several Premier League teams this winter, the 22-year-old striker will be in England on Friday, and he should commit to Leeds, who are looking for a winger. After this departure and that of Karl Toko Ekambi (loaned to Rennes), OL should recruit an attacking player before the end of the transfer window and block Bradley Barcola, who wanted to be loaned (Saint-Gall).

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Tete-prete-par-le-chakhtior-donetsk-a-l-ol-devrait-rejoindre-leeds/1377048

The Brazilian Tetê, on loan from Chakhtior Donetsk, had an agreement to break his loan if he found a club. Courted by several Premier League teams this winter, the 22-year-old striker will be in England on Friday, and he should commit to Leeds, who are looking for a winger. After this departure and that of Karl Toko Ekambi (loaned to Rennes), OL should recruit an attacking player before the end of the transfer window and block Bradley Barcola, who wanted to be loaned (Saint-Gall).

And so it begins lol 

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Some people think they might be getting Leeds and Leicester mixed up. Which is the only hope we can all have...

I've heard nothing about Leeds being interested in Tete.  They're looking at midfielders mostly.

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If Leeds sign Tete and we go and spend about 10m more on Harrison then I hate to say it but we deserve to be in a relegation battle and nobody in the club should use the can't invest because we are stuck with deadwood we can't shift argument or sustainability argument.

• Like 4