Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Leeds get Tete on the cheap which enables us to snag Jack Harrison for a measly 35M #RudkinMasterclass 

Yeah, they will genuinely think this because Harrison has 'Premier League experience'. If Tete goes to Leeds we need to take a long hard look at ourselves.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, if we aren't willing to spend 35 on Argentina International and Copa America winner Nico Gonzalez, I highly doubt we're going to give that money to Leeds to buy a mid table journeyman just so they can buy a player we quite obviously have scouted and are more or less on record as being interested in for half the money. 

I know we all like a blind panic on here but our dealings aren't typically that stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I reckon this is a screw up by L'Equipe, or a bad leak at the very least, and all the chatter spun off that one bogus report.  I don't think Leeds are in on Tete (they're overloaded with wide forwards as is) and I don't think they're selling Harrison.  But hey, what the hell do I know.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeg67 said:

I reckon this is a screw up by L'Equipe, or a bad leak at the very least, and all the chatter spun off that one bogus report.  I don't think Leeds are in on Tete (they're overloaded with wide forwards as is) and I don't think they're selling Harrison.  But hey, what the hell do I know.

There you go. 

This is coming from Marsch's own PR folks so you know its ITK. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

He’s not going to Leeds lads. Whoever wrote that article has mixed it up. 

He’s in England today to sign for an English club beginning with L and it’s Leicester 

We’ve already seen Sky do the same thing with Leeds and Leicester on the Souttar news. 

Edited by Stevosevic