Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

Just now, shiv said:

Although this could well be a mistake by GFFN, the fact that nobody is surprised shows how incompetent we come across to our fans. Shambles either way but truly hope he is Leicester bound. 

Could be a mistake by our club. Would you put it past us negotiating a deal for another club by accident?

• Haha 1

Just now, shiv said:

Although this could well be a mistake by GFFN, the fact that nobody is surprised shows how incompetent we come across to our fans. Shambles either way but truly hope he is Leicester bound. 

its from L'Eq, they dont tend to make mistakes with that stuff

he isnt coming leicester

Just now, shiv said:

Even Leeds fans are surprised. I’ll reserve judgment until I see an official announcement.

im not, we are leicester fans should expect this now, the club is in a shambles, no sort of organisation at all from top to bottom

leeds will get Tete for under £20m and then we'll be stupid and buy Harrison for what £30m, whats worse, Harrison hasnt been playing well in that RW position

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

im not, we are leicester fans should expect this now, the club is in a shambles, no sort of organisation at all from top to bottom

leeds will get Tete for under £20m and then we'll be stupid and buy Harrison for what £30m, whats worse, Harrison hasnt been playing well in that RW position

I made the point I agree it’s shambolic as the fact nobody is surprised says it all. However let’s not make assumptions when Leeds have said Harrison isn’t for sale.