Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

That Fab post came literally just as I was putting the finishing touches to a top-notch Jon Rudkin meme ffs. Oh well, won't be long before I get to use it I'm sure.

I'd nearly completed Photoshopping his face onto the Donald Trump book The Art of The Deal then this comes along

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Fab is never wrong right?????

I could be forgetting something but I don't think he's ever done the old "here we go" and been wrong. In fact I don't think he's been wrong about Leicester over the last four or five years? 

He's obviously said we're interested in players we haven't signed, like CDK but nobody is disputing that we tried to sign him and Fab never said or even implied it was done. 

The Twitter brigade are all trying to suggest now we are the ones trying to hijack the Leeds deal with Tete... I am so confused, but again, I am going with Romano...

It would be true Leicester though if this ends up being the first time Romano is wrong lol

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I could be forgetting something but I don't think he's ever done the old "here we go" and been wrong. In fact I don't think he's been wrong about Leicester over the last four or five years? 

He's obviously said we're interested in players we haven't signed, like CDK but nobody is disputing that we tried to sign him and Fab never said or even implied it was done. 

To be fair he does the “here we go” bollocks either 2 minutes before or 2 minutes after clubs officially announce the signing 

12 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'd nearly completed Photoshopping his face onto the Donald Trump book The Art of The Deal then this comes along

I did this (badly) in 2018 I think lol 

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

To be fair he does the “here we go” bollocks either 2 minutes before or 2 minutes after clubs officially announce the signing 

He's definitely become a bit of a tap in merchant over the past few years.