Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Love posts like this that haven't seen the good news posted just beforehand

Haha no I stand by it. If we sign this Tete chap for a reasonable price instead of letting Leeds have him and buy Harrison for 35mill I’m gonna lose my head?!! 😂

47 minutes ago, shiv said:

L’Equipe also said we were in for Ounahi when there’s been no reports we’re in for a CM. Let’s all calm down and wait to see what happens. 

Rodgers has said that he does want to strengthen the center of midfield but that will probably have to wait until the summer. So there could be truth to that report we could be interested and testing the water to see how much we could get him for or just enquiring for the summer

2 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

Hopefully their pursuit of Anthony Gordon cools their interest in Maddison 

I expect Maddison to leave, but we won't allow it until end of the season. He isn't going to sign a new contract here, if he has asperations of European football 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Irrespective of what actually transpires, and based on people clearly not having any idea what's happening but equally clearly desperately wanting it to be something bad for the club so they can lose their shit...

With some degree (but nowhere near enough) of self awareness, I am once again calling for the ability on this forum to tag posters with personalised labels, such as 'massive ****ing wetwipe performatively angry tantrum baby peepee pants'

This. And, whilst we are at it, for anyone who throws their toys out of their pram and states “I’m done with this club” to be immediately barred from the forum for eternity. Why would we want people here who give up when it’s tough and profess to no longer support the club? They can feck off. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

This. And, whilst we are at it, for anyone who throws their toys out of their pram and states “I’m done with this club” to be immediately barred from the forum for eternity. Why would we want people here who give up when it’s tough and profess to no longer support the club? They can feck off. 

You can be completely checked out with our current dealings and decisions. You’re no less of a fan if the higher ups are driving the thing you love and are obsessed with into the dirt.

Get off your high horse.

• Like 4