Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

I do think how persistent we've been in wanting to sign him back last winter and now, must count for something. We've put our hearts on the line here, myself leading the charge in a ladies negligee.

AAAAND I WONDER WHY WE HOOOOLD ON, WITH TEAAARS IN OUUURRR EEEEYEEEEES

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Tete-prete-par-le-chakhtior-donetsk-a-l-ol-devrait-rejoindre-leeds/1377048

Says he is going to Leeds :(

The Brazilian Tetê, on loan from Chakhtior Donetsk, had an agreement to break his loan if he found a club. Courted by several Premier League teams this winter, the 22-year-old striker will be in England on Friday, and he should commit to Leeds, who are looking for a winger. After this departure and that of Karl Toko Ekambi (loaned to Rennes), OL should recruit an attacking player before the end of the transfer window and block Bradley Barcola, who wanted to be loaned (Saint-Gall).

1 hour ago, shiv said:

One of the most mental 8 minutes in the history of the transfer forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Leeds wrongly linked with Tete in the French press

Another forward player was linked with Leeds United on Friday morning, despite the recent record purchase of Georginio Rutter. Highly-regarded French newspaper L’Equipe reported Brazilian winger Tete was in the UK and ready to sign with the Whites.

However, LeedsLive understands there are no negotiations taking place with Victor Orta or United. Leicester City were credited with a strong interest in Shakhtar Donetsk’s winger on Thursday and there is a possibility this is where Tete will end up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KFS said:

You can be completely checked out with our current dealings and decisions. You’re no less of a fan if the higher ups are driving the thing you love and are obsessed with into the dirt.

Get off your high horse.

My horse is extremely high on this one. About 20 hands. 😂👍