Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

What Dorsett is saying does make sense, in essence he would be swapping his short term deal with Lyon for a short term deal with us. What I don't understand is the option to buy with Lyon as that suggests the player can be purchased. 

Edited by Fox 4 Life
  • Like 1

I imagine we are planning to sign him permanently, rendering the short-term contract til June thing totally irrelevant and a moot point. 

Probably just Dorsett stirring shit up to make Sky get the clicks and views, creating the discussion out of nothing. 

I suspect we'd have heard more about our plans (if it was short term) from Romano. 

I also don't think our club is stupid enough to pay a big fee to Shakhtar just for 5 months and then send him back. I hope not anyway lol ... 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

The only other sticking point is if he's played for Shakhtar and Lyon this season already. I think fifa rules dictate you can't play for more than 2 in one season. Unless the Ukraine thing put a stop to that... 

He's not played for Shaktar

• Like 2