Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Seems like when Foxestalker's were losing their heads over Trincao last season who eventually signed for Wolves. And was useless. 

Hope, if it happens, it's a loan with a get out clause if he's unsuitable to the Premier League. 

Hoping he's not too slow.

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

This is absolutely killing me.

Dont recall a transfer ever being this important to us.

A left-footed QUALITY inside forward could transform us. Him cutting inside would create more overlap possibilities. It takes a defender away from Maddison. It gives us an outlet, more pace…an option to attack down the right as opposed to being stifled to just Barnes.

Lets hope this gets done. 

Might actually benefit Barnes as teams set up to close the space down for him knowing we have little or no threat down the right. With genuine attacking wide men on both flanks, it might give Barnes a bit more room.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

A left-footed QUALITY inside forward could transform us. Him cutting inside would create more overlap possibilities. It takes a defender away from Maddison. It gives us an outlet, more pace…an option to attack down the right as opposed to being stifled to just Barnes.

And we can sell him to Chelsea for 100m

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Rachid ghezzal

So for those of us joining this late, am I right in thinking we've 95% completed the signing of this lad on a permanent transfer from Lyon where he may or may not be on loan, but he'll still be under contract to Shakhtar after June until the war finishes and the force majeure clause in his contract expires but he's not really joining us he's joining Leeds and we're buying Jack Harrison for more than twice his value to be backup to Harvey Barnes and it will definitely be confirmed tomorrow unless it isn't?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Death by Football said:

So for those of us joining this late, am I right in thinking we've 95% completed the signing of this lad on a permanent transfer from Lyon where he may or may not be on loan, but he'll still be under contract to Shakhtar after June until the war finishes and the force majeure clause in his contract expires but he's not really joining us he's joining Leeds and we're buying Jack Harrison for more than twice his value to be backup to Harvey Barnes and it will definitely be confirmed tomorrow unless it isn't?

Sounds about right..

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I've tried to find any news articles from when Lyon signed him again last summer, to see if there was anything in there about post June 2023. The Daily Mail were the ones who broke the story that Lyon have a £17.5m option on him come the summer but given he could sign a pre contract for free for the forthcoming December 2023, I'm not sure if this is as clear as we assumed.

Whatever is to resolve, even if we can only secure him until June whilst we work out the rest with Shaktar is enough for me to start with. He's essential for us staying up.

Out of interest @Ric Flairwhere do you rate him on your list of LFRW's