Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

If Tete had a straight choice between us and Leeds I know which camp he will choose. 

Who would want to join a club managed by a guy flat out of ideas and who has taken 1 point since the WC. 

I think this could be a big turn off and maybe why again we are stuttering through this window. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

If Tete had a straight choice between us and Leeds I know which camp he will choose. 

Who would want to join a club managed by a guy flat out of ideas and who has taken 1 point since the WC

I think this could be a big turn off and maybe why again we are stuttering through this window. 

Simple. Training ground.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Who would want to join a club managed by a guy flat out of ideas and who has taken 1 point since the WC. 

Why are we still talking about Leeds?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Are Leeds still involved? Thought that had proved to be a false or incorrect story?! Really hard keeping up with this whilst trying to work!

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Leeds training facilities are very good , so no real advantage. As usual , if he indeed does have choice , it will be about money.

You can't compare the two training grounds and moreso what's inside them that differentiates the fact that ours is considerably more attractive for players.

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Leeds training facilities are very good , so no real advantage. As usual , if he indeed does have choice , it will be about money.

They've just abandoned plans to build a new training ground (expanding Elland Road instead). 

https://www.pitchcare.com/news-media/marching-on-together-at-leeds-united-training-ground.html - look at the new academy building and 'The Barn'. 

They don't own the land either. 

But yeah money will be factor 

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

You can't compare the two training grounds and moreso what's inside them that differentiates the fact that ours is considerably more attractive for players.

What would ours have indoors that other prem teams don't?

Edited by SemperEadem

21 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Nobody wants to be managed by a soccer coach 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

In terms of his output in certain attacking stats, Tete has been performing well. Good analysis on the RL podcast about him this week. @Ric Flair knows a good player when he sees one too

Good performance stats wise doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll replicate in the premier league. But this is the same for any player you have to take risk based on good due diligence by the club. 

His best form came in the first two months of the season, since then Lyon have become a mess. Bosz deservingly got sacked, Blanc’s come in and their form hasn’t picked up, they got booed off against Strasbourg the other week.

Tete’s form has been indifferent recently, but that has coincided with Lyon’s recent poor form.

If we get the Tete that started the season off hot, then we’ll have some player on our hands.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I dont know why some people always want to talk down this club.

Yes we are in the mire right now but our recruitment team can argue to new signings this is because we are refreshing the team and we are poised for a comeback and then show them our last seven or so years of fairly sustained success.

It is true a club like us can lose our good reputation fast but I dont think we are there quite yet.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

PL shop window

10 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Leeds training ground doesn't have a little organic vegetable & herb garden out the back. The herbs seal the deal IMO