Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Because it has an outrageous amount of pitches?

No mate, I have seen every inch of the place inside and out, it`s breath taking in every aspect, the facilities are beyond belief, it want`s for absolutely nothing.

• Like 2

Just now, Micky said:

I suggest you go and do some research. 

Yeah quite possibly. But id hazard a guess inside its got the same facilities as nearly all the prem teams.

Having a fancy drive, water feature and 9 holes of golf to me doesn't really make the training ground itself this world class place. If you believe the whispers the players are not fans.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

What would ours have indoors that other prem teams don't?

I can't belive people are questioning the differences between the 2 training grounds? On scale everything is far bigger whether that's hydrotherapy/sports science/pool (they don't have). The technology for a £100million vs £5million is a massive gulf. Factor in things such as 1st team players own rooms and the size of the main building with the indoor pitch specifications as well. Ultimately we built this for inclusivity for players to have these amenities for example during autumn/winter months whereby the team can stay together before travelling to games.

You can't compare the 2 imo (well, fact actually)

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I can't belive people are questioning the differences between the 2 training grounds? On scale everything is far bigger whether that's hydrotherapy/sports science/pool (they don't have). The technology for a £100million vs £5million is a massive gulf. Factor in things such as 1st team players own rooms and the size of the main building with the indoor pitch specifications as well. Ultimately we built this for inclusivity for players to have these amenities for example during autumn/winter months whereby the team can stay together before travelling to games.

Trying to bump up the page count to over 100 by posting random arguments about pitch counts is frankly cheating.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mad biker said:

No mate, I have seen every inch of the place inside and out, it`s breath taking in every aspect, the facilities are beyond belief, it want`s for absolutely nothing.

But it's not going to convince our top players to stay here and reject the likes of Chelsea, is it? 

9 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah quite possibly. But id hazard a guess inside its got the same facilities as nearly all the prem teams.

Having a fancy drive, water feature and 9 holes of golf to me doesn't really make the training ground itself this world class place. If you believe the whispers the players are not fans.

It's hasn't got the same facilities as others. Like I said, research it.

30 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Obviously football isn't played on paper (/computer screen!) but the thought of Barnes - Maddison - Tete playing behind Daka in a 4231 that is at least making me look forward to seeing us play.

Can think of few things that make me look forward to seeing Leicester play less than seeing Daka up front as a loan striker 

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Funny that the sports science/injury side of the team has been down the swanny almost constantly since we moved there given how world beating it apparently is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Not doubting you at all just find it surprising, thought seagrave would be the ideal training ground for pro's these days with all the mod cons and how fancy it is etc.  

Reckon they preferred the more authentic feel of a place like Belvoir drive? 

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I give up with you buddy, one final point though, don`t beleive the rumoured "whispers" that is bull shine and that I do know !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Can think of few things that make me look forward to seeing Leicester play less than seeing Daka up front as a loan striker 

Think there's different types of lone striker, the one we currently play where Daka is literally aLone up front doesn't suit him. I think with Maddison in behind for through balls and a RW creating more space it's a different proposition. The alternative is one of Vardy or Nacho (not currently great options imo) or we play 2 up top, in which case I'm not sure why we're signing a RW!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The key thing is, they cant suspend indefinitely. When you trigger Force Majeure, its a set period. You're effectively telling the otherside, I cant fulfil this contract because of an Act of God - best example, see COVID times. A lot of contract were either terminated or suspended for a set period and then renegotiated. So its in the interest of both parties to find a resolution (Shaktar so they are not left with a terminated contract and Tete so he can get a move). 

I'm giving you an oversight - apply what I think is happening - there are also global suspension agreements etc. Which, let me tell you its too late on a Friday to explain that. So I am making an educated guess. 

Lyon probably did have an option but the problem is the trigger for that option is the FM trigger is released. Potentially its on termination if the FM event hasnt ended - the thing I cant get head around is how the parties agreed a fee - it will probably come to me later. 

When you get knee deep into a contract and how it works, its ****ing interesting - but again, this is all theory - I need the papers to understand it better (feel free to call LCFC legal department - I'll do you a £500 an hour special!)

Cheers for this, really is interesting. If you ever want to understand clinical negligence indemnity in a similar manner then I can help return the favour 😂😂😂