Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

5 hours ago, Rigga said:

Replacement for Maddison ?

we have needed a right sided player for ages…

BR has a reluctance to play Maddison in the number 10 role.. starting him right and he drifts in..

so who plays where ?

...4-3-3 is the formation used to get in the players that Rodgers wants, in the team!!!

With a RW he will have to go to 4-2-3-1 or even 3-4-3 with Maddison playing as an #8 in one and a #10 in the other. I would suspect he would go for the 4-2-3-1 where everyone is in their actual positions.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

Just a CB needed now and it's been a successful window. A few players coming back from injury. All of a sudden things start to look a bit brighter. A Brazilian left footed RW for LCFC.  What a time to be alive

Would also love a proper goalkeeper but maybe that is asking too much at this point. Needs addressing in the summer, though. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, footywithuti said:

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well. I've just done a short video detailing everything you need to know about Tete for those interested. I have no idea what some of the bigger clubs are smoking by letting this lad move without putting up a fight and I reckon he'll prove to be Leicester's best signing since the likes of Kante and Mahrez all those years ago. He's a potential world beater who's already playing at an incredibly high level and will light up the King Power for what remains of this season. As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

I lasted about 20 seconds. At least get your facts right before pulling a video together

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Just a CB needed now and it's been a successful window. A few players coming back from injury. All of a sudden things start to look a bit brighter. A Brazilian left footed RW for LCFC.  What a time to be alive

It's points on the board that count. Atm we're perilously close to the drop zone. 

Just now, Brizzle Fox said:

Life's too short to read 66 pages and I'm sure it's been said, but why don't Lyon want to keep him?

Their manager seems to want to change the squad up to suit a system that doesn't use wingers

1 already gone (Ekambi), Tete joining us soon, and another 1 is allowed to leave (Faivre)

• Like 1