Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

If he does really well he might be off. At least we get to experience half a season with a right winger

On that note, I’m over the moon that we are hopefully bringing a Brazilian left footed right winger. Is anyone slightly disappointed that it’s a loan and the best we can hope for is survival. 

If he does well, he will probably go else where but if he’s rubbish we no longer have a right winger. Not trying to put a dampener on it but just wondered everyone’s thoughts? 

If we agree a deal with Lyon to cut him from his time there we need to pay some compensation (2-5m), he will sign a shot term deal with us (6months) where we will pay his wages , then at the end of those 6 months we would be able to activate the clause for him to stay on a perm twitter.com/benji_rudkin/s…

posted on Twitter 

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

I would be shocked if this is a straight loan, his contract with Donesk expires in less than a year and they will not put in place a situation that makes it likely he will leave for nothing in Dec 23. Its gonna be a little bit messy and unclear but the upshot is he will eventually be our player. 

if his deal does end in December then I suspect there could be a loan to buy option in the whole deal

all depends on the ruling regards contracts and such cos of the rule of the foreign players moving etc