Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is a year in the making, I feel like I've just given birth to a baby elephant. What a day, this man has single handedly saved our season and won us the FA Cup for a 2nd time if the boys get the job done at lunch time. Mind blowing.

🤣

To be dangerous on both sides with Madders in the middle, is what we’ve needed for a long time. Exciting times ahead I believe. 

For next six months at least 👀

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

After an extensive songwriting workshop my suggestion is - Sing the Match of The Day tune with a “Te” for every note :dunno:

Good idea.

Maybe MOTD theme ones side of the stand with  "Fog on the Tyne " substituted with "te" on the other side? 

Would be pure harmony...

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is a year in the making, I feel like I've just given birth to a baby elephant. What a day, this man has single handedly saved our season and won us the FA Cup for a 2nd time if the boys get the job done at lunch time. Mind blowing.

So, is it your fault if he's shite :dunno:

Sorting right wing will mean we stay with 1 up top youd have thought. 

Ward

Castagne Souttar Faes Kristiansen

Tielemans KDH

Tete Maddison Barnes

Merrygoround

Good starting line up with the hope that the bench becoming more competitive with  Ndidi, Mendy, Albrighton, Evans, Ricardo, Iheanacho, Daka, Amartey, 

Still light at centre back 

Assuming perez, praet will be gone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

cant wait for the next home game when @Ric Flairwill be there with a sign saying "Tete can i have your shirt please" :ph34r:

Ric will probably be arrested before then for singing I DON'T CARE IF ÜNDER'S POO, DEMARAI GRAY AND GHEZZAL TOO, PEREZ, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, IT'S TETE, I'M IN LOVE, over a megaphone outside Tete’s apartment. 

Edited by kingfox
  • Haha 2