Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

10 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Sorting right wing will mean we stay with 1 up top youd have thought. 

Ward

Castagne Souttar Faes Kristiansen

Tielemans KDH

Tete Maddison Barnes

Merrygoround

Good starting line up with the hope that the bench becoming more competitive with  Ndidi, Mendy, Albrighton, Evans, Ricardo, Iheanacho, Daka, Amartey, 

Still light at centre back 

Assuming perez, praet will be gone.

The guy from JLS up top?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Ric will probably be arrested before then for singing I DON'T CARE IF ÜNDER'S POO, DEMARAI GRAY AND GHEZZAL TOO, PEREZ, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, IT'S TETE, I'M IN LOVE, over a megaphone outside Tete’s apartment. 

JAMIE VARDY IS A BLUE, HARVEY BARNES, ALBRIGHTON TOO, BRENDAN RODGERS NO NOT YOU, IT’S TETE, I’M IN LOVE

:whistle:

Edited by Jack1993
Made 10x funnier

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is a year in the making, I feel like I've just given birth to a baby elephant. What a day, this man has single handedly saved our season and won us the FA Cup for a 2nd time if the boys get the job done at lunch time. Mind blowing.

Ric flair right now…2F24F0B4-9747-472E-8525-5058D3C1CDFB.thumb.jpeg.7e64a3a61f5f52e081dad7f4de3d7693.jpeg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Ward

Tielemans KDH

Tete Maddison Barnes

Merrygoround

Good starting line up with the hope that the bench becoming more competitive with  Ndidi, Mendy, Albrighton, Evans, Ricardo, Iheanacho, Daka, Amartey, 

Squad today pretty much confirms that...

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

Ward

Tielemans KDH

Tete Maddison Barnes

Merrygoround

This is a very exciting team. 

Am I the only one that thinks the striker should be iheanacho. 

We know that Kel struggles when isolated. But in a side with those 3 behind him, he’s hardly going to be isolated and actually would link up with them. 

with the other 2 so out of form, surely kel deserves a shot :dunno:

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

We know that Kel struggles when isolated. But in a side with those 3 behind him, he’s hardly going to be isolated and actually would link up with them. 

I agree with playing Kel

weak link is still Ward in goal, horrific goalie 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

Errrr no.

t was never going to make Rodger’s a better manager and it’s not going to turn an average player into a world beater. And if the injuries issue is a Rodgers issue, which a lot of things point to, it was never going to solve that either.  Ermmm yes.:D

First time posting in here. Tete is far far far too good for us. We're obviously not going to use him properly etc, but I can't quite believe he doesn't have a better option.

Is this definitely done? No chance Fulham for example come in and take him and offer him something a bit more comfortable and London based in a confident team and where he can shop at Harrods?

He is top quality if motivated and used correctly. A seriously good player.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

...so long as other players are ahead of him, he will be ok!!!

He gravitates to the #10 and if he is being asked to hold up the ball and for the ball to stick he is not your man. We either play him how we should or we let him go.

43 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

t was never going to make Rodger’s a better manager and it’s not going to turn an average player into a world beater. And if the injuries issue is a Rodgers issue, which a lot of things point to, it was never going to solve that either.  Ermmm yes.:D

No.

• Haha 1

Not worried if this is a loan deal as he could make the difference between us staying up or not. Loans like this can work well. I recall in 1983 we loaned Gerry Daly who was a top quality midfielder and though he only played around 15 times for us he did make a difference and helped us get promoted.

From the evidence of today's match we are desperate for more attacking options. Is this guy the answer? No idea but better than our current option which is zero.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reynard said:

Not worried if this is a loan deal as he could make the difference between us staying up or not. Loans like this can work well. I recall in 1983 we loaned Gerry Daly who was a top quality midfielder and though he only played around 15 times for us he did make a difference and helped us get promoted.

From the evidence of today's match we are desperate for more attacking options. Is this guy the answer? No idea but better than our current option which is zero.

I agree with this. 

It’s reached the point where we just desperately need to get someone in and can’t afford to be too sniffy about the terms.