Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

51 minutes ago, Gregerz007 said:

🤣🤣

I’ve got another one😉

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Tete, makes Pele look shite🤪🎶

I know you didnt mean this in anything other than a positive way of bigging Tete up, but In Brazil, Pele is looked on in a God like way, and Tete would probably look on this as extremely disrespectfull. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

If its not with an obligation to buy then I'm downing my tools and going on strike. 

prefer the “option” as oppose to the “obligation”

if the lad turns out to be pony or heaven forbid we go down - don’t really want to be footing the bill.

In the same breath the option protects us in all scenarios 

15 minutes ago, nathan lavery said:

prefer the “option” as oppose to the “obligation”

if the lad turns out to be pony or heaven forbid we go down - don’t really want to be footing the bill.

In the same breath the option protects us in all scenarios 

We've been after a right winger, excluding Lookmam, for 4 years or so. The obligation is essential because we need stability in that position AND we don't have a backup player in that position either (excluding Praet who's deal is up soon).  I'm confident enough about him for that to by my opinion I guess. 

Edit: Spelling corrected 

Cc @HighPeakFox

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Buy option it seems. Although this still to be confirmed.  Very confusing transfer considering.

Sorry but is that an obligation to buy or option to buy? Your wording has thrown my tiny brain! I understand its complicated probably. Thanks @themightyfin