Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

7 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I’m spending an evening in Hereford after the football, I can’t take anymore disappointment if this guy doesn’t sign.

The best boozer in Hereford is Beer in Hand, if you like good beer.  The barrels is always busy but the beer is shit (albeit cheap).  Avoid any takeaway on Commercial Street.  You will be poisoned. 

• Like 1

Just now, westernpark said:

Cheers for the recommendation. Done so far, the beerhouse, Queens Arms, Lichfield Vaults and the new Black Country ales pub there. My other half is from Hereford, but apparently she prefers Ledbury pubs!

Lich is a nice pub inside.  Beer house good for the craft stuff.  Beer in Hand is more towards the crafty but has cask and lager etc but it's five minutes out of the centre so you may not make it.  It's the best pub imo but it's always personal taste.  Ledbury is lovely, again pretty pubs but the beer is generally pretty meh. Anyway probably not the correct thread for this but have a good night! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I'm excited by this but why would Lyon let him leave? 

If they didn't have the buy option reported on him and he said he wanted to leave then suppose them making a few million suits them. Plus they are making some strange choices in their attack, getting rid of everyone.

• Like 1