Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

He is already looking like captain material.

Gives everything thats all i ask for from players.

I got laughing reactions on here for suggesting him as a possible future LCFC captain on here last week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest nathan.
Just now, Tuna said:

I got laughing reactions on here for suggesting him as a possible future LCFC captain on here last week.

I got the same saying KDH should be considered.

5 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Covering Barnes well too. Looking a much better player with Kristiansen his side

I feel like so many people fail to take Thomas' shortcomings into account when pointing out Barnes poor performances. Obviously not all down to Thomas but having a capable partner on your side makes a huge difference in your ability to get forward properly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenTayfour said:

@StanSP Congrats on the win mate ! I wanted to create a Poll/Tier list to see how FoxesTalk would rank their best City Left-back of all time but feared that I would mess it up if you have time I would be glad if you make one 👍

The answer is Mike Whitlow all other left backs are just his supporting cast.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Today was the most I’ve seen Harvey in any kind of defensive work I reckon  Victor scares the shit out of him . 

made me laugh

but listening to brendan post match, he said barnes was specifically asked to drop deeper today which kind of suggests what normally looks like low work rate is a brendan instruction 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

For me he was our best signing in the window. He gets up and down all day long, he can defend, he joins in with the attack, his attitude is brilliant. Those who say he could be a future captain have good reason to say it, he's a leader.

The only bad thing is that to be this good at 20 means you will end up at an elite club very quickly. Chilwell was often much maligned on here, but this guy is just streets ahead of him. He at least as good as Fuchs, and personally I think he might be better! He's better in the final third for us.

The team just need to learn to pass to him!

Agree completely. Exact type of profile of player to go for. Really did feel like an example of what recruitment should be - he ticks so many boxes of what we were missing. Personality, aggression, intelligence. Just a really good player worth quite obviously a lot more than we paid. The club might've just done it again with Glover on this showing.

Great signing. Love his passion, attitude and determination. For someone that young to have that work rate and mentality it’s incredible. Love the fact he always wants the ball, never shys away from that. He still young so will make mistakes, but such a good start. Not blaming him for the goal. It came over a mass crowd and landed at his feet, not sure he knew anything about it, or not much. 

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Looks like an absolute bloody lunatic - which is exactly what we’ve been missing. This guy is an absolute winner. Loved it towards the end when Son shanked a shot high and wide and Kristiansen is celebrating like we’ve scored again. 
Him and Souttar give us an extra aggressive edge that we’ve not had for a long time.

Was thinking the same, has shades of a prime Stuart Pearce about him.