Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

58 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Looks a really good signing from what I saw yesterday, looks mature, intelligent and very positive.

Tough on Thomas but I can't see him playing much with this signing.

With JJ returning , Luke will probably move on. Third in line will be unacceptable to a young player.

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

With JJ returning , Luke will probably move on. Third in line will be unacceptable to a young player.

...not sure that he would be looking for the door, he is a local kid, and a player for his hometown club, KDH and Barnes have made it, why would he believe anything else!!!

He will go out on loan and learn his trade next summer, he can then take a look at his options, after that.

4 hours ago, Tuna said:

Looks a really good signing from what I saw yesterday, looks mature, intelligent and very positive.

Tough on Thomas but I can't see him playing much with this signing.

The competition is exactly what Thomas needed. 

Hopefully signing Kristiansen will make him up his game when given the opportunity to play.

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...not sure that he would be looking for the door, he is a local kid, and a player for his hometown club, KDH and Barnes have made it, why would he believe anything else!!!

He will go out on loan and learn his trade next summer, he can then take a look at his options, after that.

He doesn't need to learn his trade he is 21 and has faced the PLs best players. If the club doesn't think he is good enough then so be it , time to move on . Follow the path of Josh Knight, Callum Wright and probably Hamza. Our academy has produced scores of players who have moved on in the last twenty years and about half a dozen who have stuck around. We are among the least successful clubs in the premiership for producing high quality players. I have obviously noticed the continuous criticism of Barnes on here and now even KDH gets boneheaded comments about him   If I was Sammy Braybrooke I would be concerned.

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He doesn't need to learn his trade he is 21 and has faced the PLs best players. If the club doesn't think he is good enough then so be it , time to move on . Follow the path of Josh Knight, Callum Wright and probably Hamza. Our academy has produced scores of players who have moved on in the last twenty years and about half a dozen who have stuck around. We are among the least successful clubs in the premiership for producing high quality players. I have obviously noticed the continuous criticism of Barnes on here and now even KDH gets boneheaded comments about him   If I was Sammy Braybrooke I would be concerned.

...we are poor at getting people out the door early to go on loans!!!

He has been unfortunate enough to be the last man standing to fill a position that we were desperate enough to need cover for. He had to learn on the job and with his experience, any problems would have been magnified as he was playing in the Premier League, with no chance to be making mistakes out of the spotlight. He needed to go on loan, like Hamza something always happened as he was needed for cover.

He has been held back, very much like Braybrooke, they need to go and play week in and week out and make their mistakes. Hopefully, with Huth in charge of placements, we may now have a more robust system that sets out to challenge the academy students and get them out on loan sooner.

That first 20 mins of the second half Thomas looked completely devoid of confidence or absolutely physically shot, one of the two. 

It's so good to have competition in that area. When Justin and Ricky return it'll be good competition. 

I think Thomas now should be looking for a loan to a Championship club. 

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we are poor at getting people out the door early to go on loans!!!

He has been unfortunate enough to be the last man standing to fill a position that we were desperate enough to need cover for. He had to learn on the job and with his experience, any problems would have been magnified as he was playing in the Premier League, with no chance to be making mistakes out of the spotlight. He needed to go on loan, like Hamza something always happened as he was needed for cover.

He has been held back, very much like Braybrooke, they need to go and play week in and week out and make their mistakes. Hopefully, with Huth in charge of placements, we may now have a more robust system that sets out to challenge the academy students and get them out on loan sooner.

Thing is lower division team managers can't afford to tolerate mistakes and our players end up on the bench - time and time again.

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I’m impressed! Great engine, good decision maker. His set piece delivery is good!

If he’s this good at 20 he’s gonna be some player. Much more well rounded than Chilwell at the same age. 

Good tackling at times too. 

• Like 1