Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tete will get the plaudits, but I think VK has been the better signing! Come at me!

I agree I think Kristiansen's was the more complete performance. I do think that Tete gives us so much just by being a viable threat on that side, though. And starting Iheanacho was 100% the right call as he can play on the shoulder like Vardy or Daka but can also link up and it proved extremely effective for Tete's goal.

It's early days but there's a lot to be excited about with these new signings. KDH was a monster today but we do really need a proper, quality DCM in there.

• Like 2

Bailey gave up trying to beat him second half. The physicality of his defending was something I wasn't necessarily expecting but precisely what we need. Looks composed in possession and has the engine to get up and down.

A massive upgrade on Thomas on that evidence.

• Like 4

This lad is a serious player. Some lovely pieces play on show and he just gives off that steely aura that he’s up for the scrap and ready to dig in.

Loved it when he close lined their player, dumped him on his arse and gave him mouthful when he was on the floor. Have some of that. Wish all our players did that.

• Like 2