Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

Definitely our best player today. Saka was kept fairly quiet. 

And that's also considering he had to keep check on Odegaard as well running in between he and Faes. 

Odegaard would often run that channel like Silva did when Man City were here to give De Bruyne space. But when Saka got the ball today Kristiansen was quick out to him. 

Also tried to get forward with a couple of runs but wasn't really supported. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Looked visibly pi55ed off at the end of the game. Just stood by the touch line shaking his head and didn’t proactively congratulate arsenal players.  Love the bloke. Looked great. 

Oh he was fuming, he gave Odegaard a "**** off"- look when Odegaard tried to approach him post game. I don't know if it's a Danish thing, but he reminds me a bit of Kasper in this regard. He seems like a sore loser and I absolutely love him for that.

Just wish some of the other bellends we got would show some similar passion.

• Like 3

He's so underrated on the ball. Every pass he makes up the line just looks so simple, unfortunately for him Barnes's passing and touch was shocking most of the time and he kept giving it away. I think he's the best player at the Club, and for me he's showing the same levels that Mahrez and Kante showed, you just know he's going to be a top top full back. 

Why won't Barnes pass to him. He literally stands there screaming and waving his hands in the air and Barnes passes the other way. Its happened a few times now in different games.....

I imagine Victor to be the type of person to say something.  I wouldnt want to make him cross! 😁

• Like 3

@ramadaonementioned something about maddison and kdh not getting on with Viktor. Tonight's match has made it pretty clear it spreads in their clique, like @Hales said, Barnes won't pass to him and neither will Kdh. Seems their not happy about their mate being dropped for him. Ah well, Thomas' performance tonight will have certified it anyway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

@ramadaonementioned something about maddison and kdh not getting on with Viktor. Tonight's match has made it pretty clear it spreads in their clique, like @Hales said, Barnes won't pass to him and neither will Kdh. Seems their not happy about their mate being dropped for him. Ah well, Thomas' performance tonight will have certified it anyway. 

Oh ffs, of course this is the case. If we had a team of Kristiensens we might actually win some games.

49 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Went into the tunnel and smacked the wall out of frustration when people congratulated his performance. He’s got the passion we need to get on track.

Need a few more like him to be fair!

12 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

This has actually annoyed me more than the result if this is actually the case. I defo believe it too, new foreign Lb comes in and takes your best mates spot. The cheek from KDH too, he’s only in the squad cause there’s no one else. 

• Like 1