Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maybe they need to tell their mate then that he needs to up his game. It's not Kristiansen's fault he's far better than Thomas. 

IF this is actually what it happening (and I actually very much doubt it) then they need to grow up and think about the team. Got no time for cliques who act like this. 

If any of this is true then the manager needs to sort it out

I’m sorry, the level of performance from Thomas to Kristiansen is chalk and cheese. Thomas lost the ball, wimped out of tackles and looks low on confidence. Kristiansen comes on and instantly brings confidence, composure and looks comfortable. He’s by far the better player. If what is said is true, they all need to grow up and not act like spoilt kids. I love this guy for his passion and determination. Something the rest lack. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

@ramadaonementioned something about maddison and kdh not getting on with Viktor. Tonight's match has made it pretty clear it spreads in their clique, like @Hales said, Barnes won't pass to him and neither will Kdh. Seems their not happy about their mate being dropped for him. Ah well, Thomas' performance tonight will have certified it anyway. 

Not a chance they’re have issues with him because they like Luke Thomas. Anyone who knows anything about football can see the difference between the two players. 

I never ever ever ever want to see Thomas play for us again. Been saying this for two years. He is not good enough  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

@ramadaonementioned something about maddison and kdh not getting on with Viktor. Tonight's match has made it pretty clear it spreads in their clique, like @Hales said, Barnes won't pass to him and neither will Kdh. Seems their not happy about their mate being dropped for him. Ah well, Thomas' performance tonight will have certified it anyway. 

I ****ing hope that's not true but would sum us up as a team. Only bloke who shows some bollocks and hes upset the others.  Absolute joke.

1 minute ago, Dickov22 said:

Not a chance they’re have issues with him because they like Luke Thomas. Anyone who knows anything about football can see the difference between the two players. 

I never ever ever ever want to see Thomas play for us again. Been saying this for two years. He is not good enough  

Have a prize 

B986EFB2-F16F-4409-B64F-74E0C77F688F.jpeg.f66e1cedf9b9b3376c7c4a84c79fc800.jpeg

• Like 1

We had a similar situation towards the end of Ranieri’s reign and during Puel’s, where our squad had their own cliques. 

Probably been exaggerated massively but even so it’s not what you want to be hearing about when we desperately need togetherness. Doesn’t help when your manager throws you under the bus for 9 months in the media mind you. 

8 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

If any of this is true then the manager needs to sort it out

Very much doubt it, Rodgers has the backbone of an amoeba. I'm not sure what's the truth, but Barnes took every opportunity not to pass to Victor. I wouldn't be surprised if he's come in and ruffled a few feathers because he doesn't tolerate mediocrity, something which Rodgers seems quite happy with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Very much doubt it, Rodgers has the backbone of an amoeba. I'm not sure what's the truth, but Barnes took every opportunity not to pass to Victor. I wouldn't be surprised if he's come in and ruffled a few feathers because he doesn't tolerate mediocrity, something which Rodgers seems quite happy with.

Tbf I’d snap your hands off for mediocrity. We’re just complete and utter shite

5 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Barnes isn't usually in the habit of passing though is he?

That's not to say I can't envisage a bunch of players getting their backs up at a 20 year old with a healthy competitive streak demanding more from his team mates. 

We need more Viktors and fewer losers. Everything about the last two years stinks of a comfortable camp, so this rumour wouldn't surprise me if it were true. 

Get more ruthless winners amongst them. If they don't fit that profile, don't sign them this summer.

• Like 3

The Barnes not passing is strange as it’s noticeable to us all now where it is costing us chances to attack. VK looks to get the ball forward to Barnes as much as possible and then follow up to help him. At first I thought it was part of the tactics to create space for Barnes but even when VK is open and Barnes has walked himself into a bad position because he slows him game down and has a brain shutdown, he still avoids him. 

30 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

The Barnes not passing is strange as it’s noticeable to us all now where it is costing us chances to attack. VK looks to get the ball forward to Barnes as much as possible and then follow up to help him. At first I thought it was part of the tactics to create space for Barnes but even when VK is open and Barnes has walked himself into a bad position because he slows him game down and has a brain shutdown, he still avoids him. 

Barnes is my favourite player in squad atm so don’t say with malice. But half of what he does on football pitch makes no sense to me, never seems to have a clue but then does something very clever

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trev3939 said:

Went into the tunnel and smacked the wall out of frustration when people congratulated his performance. He’s got the passion we need to get on track.

I think he'll put up the best resistence to the culture of spinelessness at the club but it'll probably get him eventually. Enjoy it before he becomes infected.

This guy has got it mentally!

Hes here to win or at least putting all he has into trying to win!

I bet his attitude has upset some of the soft ladz and maybe where VK has come from there wasn’t has many these guys about. A lot of our other guys seem way too pally even when we’re close to getting relegated.