Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

6 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

I like the lad and think would be a great asset next season 

Should be very good in the Championship, and it's probably an ideal level for him to learn to control his impulses and develop his game. 

Has a relegation clause to reduce his wages as well.  He'll be part of the solution (not the problem) next year.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If everyone had his desire still we wouldn't have fallen to where we are.

Ability out weighs desire and unfortunately, like the rest of the squad, he has a distinct lack of it.

Sure he'll win a few of the easily pleased crowd because he throws his arms up here and there with some passion, but just because he's better than Luke Thomas, don't make him good.

Edited by adejo92

18 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Ability out weighs desire and unfortunately, like the rest of the squad, he has a distinct lack of it.

Sure he'll win a few of the easily pleased crowd because he throws his arms up here and there with some passion, but just because he's better than Luke Thomas, don't make him good.

Bournemouth lack more ability than we do, but they have more desire. At a certain point. Desire out weighs talent. 

• Like 1

His first shot is actually good decision making as in a shot to nothing because you can’t risk losing the ball in that position from an attacking corner but the second shot where he lets the ball bounce over him and then volleys it was a joke of a decision.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I actually don’t rate him. Justin back in asap when fit 

Agree. Not sure what people are seeing. He tries, so I'll give him that, but not a lot of quality. Poor distribution. The odd cross is okay, but plenty aren't. His decisions to shoot are poor, and as for the quality of the shots, words fail. Mistimed challenges giving away free-kicks. Would rather see Thomas in situ.

Today he was just rash in wanting to blast his shots. The first one I’ll give him but he repeated it two more times. Rather he trap it and pass the ball to A team mate more capable of shooting. Wasted opportunities towards the end. Just another playing thru desperation 

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It's ok waving your arms about and showing 'pashun' but the bloke can't even kick a ball in the general direction that he's aiming. Technically woeful.

He just needs to learn how to look up. He was panicking today especially, more than normal. The whole team were s******* their pants from kick off.

4 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I actually don’t rate him. Justin back in asap when fit 

I don't rate Justin at all. People's judgement clouded by one goal in the cup. Also Viktor is actually left footed. Justin looks clumsy and awkward having to cut in all the time. Sure we'll get the 6m back in the summer.

7 minutes ago, iancognito said:

I don't rate Justin at all. People's judgement clouded by one goal in the cup. Also Viktor is actually left footed. Justin looks clumsy and awkward having to cut in all the time. Sure we'll get the 6m back in the summer.

His left foot looked worse than mine and I’m right footed.