Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

I'm not Thomas's biggest fan but he did ok yesterday and I wouldn't begrudge him a start in the next game.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though... but also one poor performance doesn't make VK a bad player either. 

Edit - actually I wouldn't start Thomas as I have just remembered how poor he is going forward and we're going to need a bit of that against the poorer sides we're going to need to exploit. 

Edited by Collymore

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm not Thomas's biggest fan but he did ok yesterday and I wouldn't begrudge him a start in the next game.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though... but also one poor performance doesn't make VK a bad player either. 

Edit - actually I wouldn't start Thomas as I have just remembered how poor he is going forward and we're going to need a bit of that against the poorer sides we're going to need to exploit. 

What a turnaround 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Thomas can barely run, he is NOT a better wing back.

He was out of position so many times yesterday with Walker bombing past him on numerous occasions but for some reason Mahrez kept cutting inside.

.. isn't that what Mahrez does!!!

It is the same thing we are looking for from Tete.

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

Ohhh, agreed but not picking up the overlapping Walker about 5 times in 3 minutes was excessive.

Not forgetting, Walker is one of the best,plus Walkers style would see him overlap

more times than not, it’s getting Walker to worry about his delivery or put him off.

Walker I like the player,I don’t judge him otherwise..

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Not forgetting, Walker is one of the best,plus Walkers style would see him overlap

more times than not, it’s getting Walker to worry about his delivery or put him off.

Walker I like the player,I don’t judge him otherwise..

I haven’t forgotten about Walker’s attributes mate.

Clearly trying to offer a balanced view on the posts about Thomas playing really well when he came on.

He wasn’t tested BUT was often wandering around out of position which he seemed to do multiple times this season with costly outcomes against United springs to mind.

I was coming from a VK isn’t rubbish like some seem to state.

Just now, moore_94 said:

Much better today and a great assist for the winner

Love his energy and aggressive attitude. It will hopefully serve us well in the remaining games. 

LB set up for the RB today. More of that too! 

• Like 2

He made one of his lung busting runs in the second half and went the same colour as the Wolves keepers kit! Easy to forget how old he is and how inexperienced he in at this level but so far (bar a few inevitable errors) he looks a real prospect.

• Like 1