Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

Guest Mee-9

Said this weeks ago and got slaughtered for it.

Throwing your arms up in the air like a maniac does not make you a good footballer. Fraud. 

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I got laughed at when I said Thomas is better. What has Kristiansen done to prove he is any better?

Gets forward better, has positional awareness. Not sure if I can cope with Luke Thomas losing another player at the back post. Makes Liam Moore look like peak Maldini.

Looks like another crappy signing. 

Had high hopes for him, Faes, Soutar etc, but after a brief game or two of optimism, they have all turned out to be a bit pantz. 

Think we will be stuck with those 3 next season though, so just hope that the Championship is more their level :mellow:

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hes probably used to better than our shite excuse of support but choose your moment. 

I think we will grow to like him, especially if we do well in the championship. 

Our support was very good today given the circumstances. He chose the wrong moment to try and get the fans going at 3-0 down when he was having a shocker, he didn't read the situation at all. I like him but he's been terrible recently and that's his doing, not the fans.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Looks like another crappy signing. 

Had high hopes for him, Faes, Soutar etc, but after a brief game or two of optimism, they have all turned out to be a bit pantz. 

Think we will be stuck with those 3 next season though, so just hope that the Championship is more their level :mellow:

Our january recruitment was rubbish.

• Like 2