Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

I'd love it if Barnes or Maddison passed to him. 

Amount of times Kristiansen bombs it up the wing only to be ignored by Barnes is ridiculous. I get the idea of a 'decoy run', but it becomes less and less of a decoy the more times it goes ignored. 

And based on reactions in the game by Maddison, I've got a feeling he doesn't like Kristiansen. It's like he's constantly having a go at him even when Kristiansen does pass it to another teammate. But I don't see that much from Maddison if another player does it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

And based on reactions in the game by Maddison, I've got a feeling he doesn't like Kristiansen. It's like he's constantly having a go at him even when Kristiansen does pass it to another teammate. But I don't see that much from Maddison if another player does it. 

We know this already, don't doubt the ramada

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd love it if Barnes or Maddison passed to him. 

Amount of times Kristiansen bombs it up the wing only to be ignored by Barnes is ridiculous. I get the idea of a 'decoy run', but it becomes less and less of a decoy the more times it goes ignored. 

Was a rumour Maddison and co (Barnes, KDH, Thomas) had a fall out with him and don't like like him, just a rumour I saw on here from a few different sources. VK strikes me as someone to say what he thinks and not scared to upset people which I don't mind in all honesty. 

I am personally a fan of VK and think he will come good, still only 19/20. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jabfox said:

Was a rumour Maddison and co (Barnes, KDH, Thomas) had a fall out with him and don't like like him, just a rumour I saw on here from a few different sources. VK strikes me as someone to say what he thinks and not scared to upset people which I don't mind in all honesty. 

aaah, the Barnes and Maddison clique that will fek off quicker than you can imagine once we go down. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jabfox said:

Yes but when your 0-3 down at half time don't walk off the pitch telling the fans to "Get up" for it...EVER.

• Like 2

I think VK has the potential to become a consistent performer in our first team given the opportunity.

I don't care about Maddison or Barnes to be honest. They are welcome to leave and I won't miss either of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jabfox said:

Was a rumour Maddison and co (Barnes, KDH, Thomas) had a fall out with him and don't like like him, just a rumour I saw on here from a few different sources. 

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

It wouldnt surprise me, he came in to replace their mate and they all have the mentality of petulant children. 

Bet our title winning ‘Band of Brothers’ are turning in their graves reading this sort of stuff.

What a spectacular fall from grace.

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

Bet our title winning ‘Band of Brothers’ are turning in their graves reading this sort of stuff.

What a spectacular fall from grace.

The title winning band of brothers started this whole divide in the first place under Puel. It’s continued ever since. Not had the togetherness at this club for a long time. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Raj said:

Yes but when your 0-3 down at half time don't walk off the pitch telling the fans to "Get up" for it...EVER.

Didn’t witness that to be fair as couldn’t watch the game but yeah agree not the smartest thing to do

48 minutes ago, shiv said:

The title winning band of brothers started this whole divide in the first place under Puel. It’s continued ever since. Not had the togetherness at this club for a long time. 

Looked pretty together when we won the FA Cup tbf

Probably would’ve been a better signing if we already had someone more experienced at left back that he could cover for and learn from - rather than being thrown into this mess of a side from the off

Season in the Championship will do him good I reckon - same with Thomas - 50+ games in a Championship season if we get through a couple of rounds in the cups so can easily do at least 20+ starts for both

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He gives a sh1t. He is hot headed and makes mistakes (try to gee the crowd up yesterday is one of them) but he is young. He comes from the side of the market that everyone was saying we should be looking at. When we do that, we have to accept the players will be a little raw.

Says more about Madders and Barnes if they have fallen out with him. Will do those plonkers good to go to clubs where cliques have already formed and they are the hated ones.

The Corn Exchange? No wonder our recruitment was so poor

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

Big fan of this lad, wish a few more shared his attitude. Still very much adjusting to the pace/quality of the league but someone that seems to be worth persisting with.

I think he'll do very well in the Championship if he sticks around.