Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen Officially Signs

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

Tell you what he will do. He will make Barnes flourish. No longer will Barnes have to run at the two men alone, Kristensen joining the attack will give Barnes more space and to run at his full back. Great start so far, let’s hope he starts the next league game. Could be a real positive addition and turn out season round.

Cut back crosses to KDH too. He’s a massive upgrade 

• Like 1

Saw the first hour but Didn't see his cameo. It is inconceivable that he won't Improve our first xi...poor Luke was utterly dreadful again. Either that hideous angled back to a centre half or being robbed in possession. 

I'm looking forward to this guy, a relief from the last 10 games of us being rinsed at LB. 

Just now, murphy said:

I liked the look of him and it's good to have s bit of physical presence too.

I particularly enjoyed it when Barnes was bundled over and Kristiansen took immediate revenge by clattering the offending Walsall player into touch.  Exactly what we have been missing.

Loved that bit, finally some aggression.

• Like 1

Looks an absolute unit as well.

While the posts about Thomas are warranted - he's probably the weakest left back in the PL, both physically and technically, I think he's been chucked in the deep end far too soon. He will benefit massively from a couple of seasons in the Championship where he can develop his own game and become a much more composed full back. Hopefully with Kristiansen coming in and Ricardo returning, we will be able to get him out on loan!

13 minutes ago, murphy said:

I liked the look of him and it's good to have s bit of physical presence too.

I particularly enjoyed it when Barnes was bundled over and Kristiansen took immediate revenge by clattering the offending Walsall player into touch.  Exactly what we have been missing.

Was a legal clattering too. Definitely not a foul, just full blooded.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Promising debut and also an honourable mention for his entry in The Most Scandinavian Looking Person award.

It’s a shame the reveal video didn’t have him at the helm of a longboat, torching the city ground, en route to landing at the KP cleaving a pork pie in half with a blood axe and announcing he was home.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Him coming on really showed how badly we missed a competent LB. Unfortunately Thomas looks worse and worse the more he plays, even against L2 opposition. 

Until he fills out a bit he’s not gonna benefit us much. Can’t defend, can’t pass and can’t attack.

could do with a loan out but we are short on numbers.

I wouldn’t even say he was championship standard atm

2 hours ago, HeskeyForever said:

Looks an absolute unit as well.

While the posts about Thomas are warranted - he's probably the weakest left back in the PL, both physically and technically, I think he's been chucked in the deep end far too soon. He will benefit massively from a couple of seasons in the Championship where he can develop his own game and become a much more composed full back. Hopefully with Kristiansen coming in and Ricardo returning, we will be able to get him out on loan!

...does that mean Castagne plays at Left Back, as cover for Kristiansen!!!

The worst thing to happen to Thomas is for him to stay at the club and get the occasional game here and there.