Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

3 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I can understand the argumemt if he was going to an inhospitible place but it's Berlin. Who wouldnt want to live in Berlin? And they also speak plenty of English so his wife will be able to find the care she needs for herself and her newborn

This strikes me as an excuse. Fraud

I am sure his wife would be well up for moving house right as she is about to give birth.  lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Stinky said:

Who are you to tell someone they should be fine with moving to Berlin lol

I dont understand their argument. It strikes me as an excuse to keep taking a paycut when he could be playing elsewhere, at good clubs in beautiful cities.

Ultimately Vesty has no ambition and seems fine to lose his World Cup place but this is club's fault for signing him in the first place.

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

I dont understand their argument. It strikes me as an excuse to keep taking a paycut when he could be playing elsewhere, at good clubs in beautiful cities.

Ultimately Vesty has no ambition and seems fine to lose his World Cup place but this is club's fault for signing him in the first place.

Well in regards to this loan move there wouldn't be a pay cut involved, unless i'm missing something obvious

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

If this is true he is not being totally unreasonable, and we are a bit ridiculous for not accepting any offers for him to go on loan earlier in the window imo. If we knew that he was unlikely to move later in the window due to his family situation then we’ve ****ed up a bit here. 

I'd have driven the woman to Berlin. All he had to do was ask.

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

If this is true he is not being totally unreasonable, and we are a bit ridiculous for not accepting any offers for him to go on loan earlier in the window imo. If we knew that he was unlikely to move later in the window due to his family situation then we’ve ****ed up a bit here. 

Perhaps his wife does everything for him at home as well.  What does he do?  lol

3 hours ago, Simoken said:

I know people are pissed off and ready to throw him under the bus. But he probably has a family and kids in school and are happily settled to think about, Its not something that can be easily considered, Moving to other country is a big deal. BUT yeah, greedy bastard!!!!!!!! taking all out moneys!!! what a disgraceee. k thanks

:brendan_still:

Thought I’d quote myself, considering what he released. Promote me as the LCFC transfer guru please. K thanks 

1 minute ago, Genesis1 said:

Ughhh, so many jokes to be made about Vestergaard getting his wife pregnant and I can't think of one. Missed my chance now!

In more ways than one we’re all wishing he could head 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Sounds like we wanted to sell him, rather than loan him. Ultimately at this stage, he isn’t going unless it is UK based.

Surely we could have asked stoke if they wanted him on loan and they pay a % of his weekly wages and Leicester pay the rest. (We'd still make a saving). We could have knocked a few quid of the Souttar deal 

Close enough for him to travel. He may not want to drop a division but least he'd be playing.