Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

12 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

If this is true he is not being totally unreasonable, and we are a bit ridiculous for not accepting any offers for him to go on loan earlier in the season imo.

Didn’t he turn down a move to Fulham before the start of the season?

20 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I dont understand their argument. It strikes me as an excuse to keep taking a paycut when he could be playing elsewhere, at good clubs in beautiful cities.

Ultimately Vesty has no ambition and seems fine to lose his World Cup place but this is club's fault for signing him in the first place.

You don’t understand the argument that his wife is pregnant and can’t fly, and he’d rather not leave her all alone right now?!?! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

According to whom?

It was all over the Internet at the time

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/09/23/better-option-prem-ace-explains-why-he-snubbed-12m-fulham-move/

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-leicester-city-star-jannik-vestergaard-rejects-fulham-offer/

And everybody on here believed that was the case at the time

• Like 1

I mean you could train and drive it , but i get it as any one who has lived with a pregnant wife should.. I'm guessing he felt a lot of pressure and be honest any other job and its a valid reason.. shame this was not sorted out , the club may have a different take on the subject their are contradicting reports he had a good permanent move at Fulham ?  but its a fuc@ up for sure. EDIT /  Ill add that if his statement is a lie he is in big trouble and will never play again id imagine , its throwing stones against the club.  I guess its not a normal job , big money means you can relocate in ways most of us could never hope to do. 

Edited by jamfox

This situation is going to get messy. Vestagaard is digging himself a hole and the fans won't like it.

He's apparently lying about offers or deals he either can't/won't take. In terms of travelling I assume he means by flying. Fair enough? No. They can drive or get a ferry. Or with his wealth he can pay for private medical companies to help relocate them if he were that concerned. 

Final straw for me was that he was told well before the Fulham offer that he would not be considered for the first team sqaud anymore and ANY couples getting ready for a new baby would utilise the entire 12 months to plan that journey. 

What your excuse for planning your careers vestagaard?!?

13 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

This situation is going to get messy. Vestagaard is digging himself a hole and the fans won't like it.

He's apparently lying about offers or deals he either can't/won't take. In terms of travelling I assume he means by flying. Fair enough? No. They can drive or get a ferry. Or with his wealth he can pay for private medical companies to help relocate them if he were that concerned. 

Final straw for me was that he was told well before the Fulham offer that he would not be considered for the first team sqaud anymore and ANY couples getting ready for a new baby would utilise the entire 12 months to plan that journey. 

What your excuse for planning your careers vestagaard?!?

He can do what the **** he likes. And says the club told him he was wanted, the total opposite of what you are saying. 

Just now, ST20 said:

Anyone taking shots at him as a person and his family, need to get a grip. 

It seems understandable to me that he wouldn’t want to uproot his family when they expecting a baby. Anyone who has had kids or been in a similar situation will understand.

Anyone with a few brain cells would understand. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

The club apparently worked really hard on this, too! Wonder why they didn't check with the player if he'd be prepared to go out on loan.

Research is not their forte !!