Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Can see Everton getting him. They are trying to get the slowest back 4. Vesty, Evans and Young. Prob try and get Gary Neville next. 

I think 400yr old Seamus Coleman is more than capable of slotting in perfectly well in a slow backline!

Absolutely sickening we finished below them last season, they are garbage!

• Like 2

Strangely I think he could be useful this season, especially in games where we will dominate possession. Equally he wouldn't start the number of games he would like and I would like him off the wage bill 

Edited by scinnell
  • Like 1

Good resolution all round. Not his fault we allowed Southampton to ram Rudders rear end.  Good luck and please let this happen. 

Just now, JimJams said:

Leave it up to Maresca. If he wants him, keep him. If not then snap hands off anyone offering anything.

He seemed a substitute capable passer in the middle of defence, clearly lacking Coady’s leadership qualities, but an acceptable deputy. As you say though if Maresca wants to and can offer sufficient playing time, whatever, otherwise, sell at any price really.

55 minutes ago, westernpark said:

He’s a very good footballer. You only have to watch him in some of training sessions to see the way he finishes or passes, to know this. But whoever thought he’d replace Fofana, should never work in football again. 

Hmmm if I’m buying a defender 

how he finishes isn’t a priority.

A bit of pace and if he can jump and head the ball on the other hand is.

• Like 1