Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

On 16/07/2023 at 09:30, Foxmeister said:

Luton are interested in Ward apparently.

Not surprised given his extensive experience of picking the ball out of the back of the net. Will do well there next season give the chance.  

• 2 weeks later...

Money not his motivation but chose to stay here instead of a pay cut and regular football last summer. 

Bore off, Jannik. Just leave and forget this chapter in your career, because us fans sure will. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Some sucker will offer £10M and we will turn it down! 

That would be the equivalent of winning EuroMillions.

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Money not his motivation but chose to stay here instead of a pay cut and regular football last summer. 

Bore off, Jannik. Just leave and forget this chapter in your career, because us fans sure will. 

Also refused moves in January window

As much as I like to shit on him, I can't hold it against him to not wanna go to Saudi Arabia. 

Coming from one of the most open and liberal countries, you're not gonna enjoy your time over in the desert, no matter how much dosh you make 

2 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

As much as I like to shit on him, I can't hold it against him to not wanna go to Saudi Arabia. 

Coming from one of the most open and liberal countries, you're not gonna enjoy your time over in the desert, no matter how much dosh you make 

Denmark open and liberal? You may need check their current immigration policies……although their protection of their Jewish Community during WW2 was the best in the whole of Europe!

Just now, mozartfox said:

Denmark open and liberal? You may need check their current immigration policies

Yes? What about them? They're protecting their society and values, something that can't be said about a lot of other countries in Europe. Whatever Germany was trying to do clearly hasn't worked and I can tell you from experience (having lived there from 2018-2022) that it's not a pleasant situation. 

Life for queer people for example has actually gotten worse in places like Germany and France. Female friends would constantly get catcalled or even groped in public, nevermind clubs and bars.

Just now, LFox99 said:

Yes? What about them? They're protecting their society and values, something that can't be said about a lot of other countries in Europe. Whatever Germany was trying to do clearly hasn't worked and I can tell you from experience (having lived there from 2018-2022) that it's not a pleasant situation. 

Life for queer people for example has actually gotten worse in places like Germany and France. Female friends would constantly get catcalled or even groped in public, nevermind clubs and bars.

This is a football forum. Check out YouTube documentaries. 

Just now, mozartfox said:

This is a football forum. Check out YouTube documentaries. 

Mate, I didn't start the discussion, you started arguing my point of Denmark being open and liberal, so don't get cheeky now. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Denmark open and liberal? You may need check their current immigration policies……although their protection of their Jewish Community during WW2 was the best in the whole of Europe!

Hey, I can see tits on my telly before watershed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

To be fair wasn't his wife pregnant and she about to give birth, can't blame the guy to be honest.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1