Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

Surprise surprise offers come in when in the Premier League and not playing  he doesn’t want to leave and it’s not about money … we get relegated and he’s played every friendly and looks like he’d get more playing time and he now apparently wants to leave . Call be a  cynic but you don’t think someone’s wages reduced  some what due to relegation . 

Edited by baldeagle

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Surprise surprise offers come in when in the Premier League and not playing  he doesn’t want to leave and it’s not about money … we get relegated and he’s played every friendly and looks like he’d get more playing time and he now apparently wants to leave . Call be a  cynic but you don’t think someone’s wages w reduced  some what due to religion . 

I'm sure there'd be a legal challenge if they were.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Surprise surprise offers come in when in the Premier League and not playing  he doesn’t want to leave and it’s not about money … we get relegated and he’s played every friendly and looks like he’d get more playing time and he now apparently wants to leave . Call be a  cynic but you don’t think someone’s wages w reduced  some what due to religion . 

Bit harsh to use his religion against him 

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Mate, I didn't start the discussion, you started arguing my point of Denmark being open and liberal, so don't get cheeky now. 

I was just making a remark that Denmark is not open and liberal as you think?!?! That’s all. Please do not twist this. 

Anyhow back on track, yes great he does not want to go Saudi, but please someone relieve us of his services- and quick.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I was just making a remark that Denmark is not open and liberal as you think?!?! That’s all. Please do not twist this. 

More restrictive immigration policy =/= less openness and liberality but alas

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

More restrictive immigration policy =/= less openness and liberality but alas

I give up.  FT is going down the toilet. Facts are over-ridden by - God knows what.   Have we signed anyone new??

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Yes? What about them? They're protecting their society and values, something that can't be said about a lot of other countries in Europe. Whatever Germany was trying to do clearly hasn't worked and I can tell you from experience (having lived there from 2018-2022) that it's not a pleasant situation. 

Life for queer people for example has actually gotten worse in places like Germany and France. Female friends would constantly get catcalled or even groped in public, nevermind clubs and bars.

but that has nothing to do with the point Mozart was making. Mozart was simply saying they are not a liberal country. And it’s a little bit odd to talk about the issues other countries have as if that somehow determines wether a country is liberal or not..

Bloke's just soft as shit and can't defend. When we signed him you hoped he'd at least be quite a physically tough player if nothing else but he just isn't. He's gangly. The only thing I think he's really any good at is passing.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I’d quite like him to stay.

Reckon he’d tear up the Championship.

Was going to say this myself. Probably a hot take but as a rotational piece I think he’s a very good back up at this level. Especially after Coady’s got himself injured I think Vesty is the best player to cover that role.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Bloke's just soft as shit and can't defend. When we signed him you hoped he'd at least be quick a physically tough player if nothing else but he just isn't. He's gangly. The only thing I think he's really any good at is passing.

:dunno::ph34r:

10 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s easy to not like Jannick because of his footballing ability (or lack of). However, is very easy to despise him because every time he opens his mouth he actually seems like a real arsehole. 

He mops around as well. Often even when warming up he's half hearted. He's had opportunities to play football elsewhere and used half arsed excuses to stay and not even be on the bench. That performance against Spurs at home the season before last was an abomination  

I'd have him nowhere near the first team - I'd cut my loses now (assume minimum 35% wage reduction) and pay him off and get rid 

11 hours ago, mozartfox said:

This is a football forum. Check out YouTube documentaries. 

It is a truth universally acknowledged that YouTube documentaries are just the place to get reliably high-quality analysis and explanation of important stuff.