Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dawko

When you're Smiling

Could be such a club anthem, not sure what Arsenal sang before kick off yesterday but similar tempo and really created atmosphere and the team flew out of the traps.

90% of our fan base would only want to sing My Way by Frank Sinatra, its a nursing home.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Because it’s uniquely ours, in a game that is increasingly losing any uniqueness and home support is becoming bland and unoriginal, we’ve got one thing that we do, that no one else does - embrace what is ours.

🤣 it’s shit, but it’s our shit!

Edited by Big Dave

• 3 months later...
On 23/01/2023 at 11:59, Raj said:

Imagine if we could conjure up an atmosphere pre match,  like our neighbours  up the A46 to an anthem which isnt just a generic one....

That's only been like that since they started winning under cooper and been in the Prem.

Was ****ing shit there for years

Look we just need some actual singers to try and sing it, properly....it's a beautiful song but not if chanted like "you fat bast4rd"

It's because loads of people don't actually know the song, the rhythm of it, so they sing it like its an aggressive chant, plus all the beak doesn't really help with like harmonies etc.

8 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I want to hear every one of you singing this tonight, I want goosebumps and a lump in my throat. Let's see those scarves, and make those of us who can't be there proud to be Leicester, please!

Sing it slow FT!!!! Set an example.

15 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

That's only been like that since they started winning under cooper and been in the Prem.

Was ****ing shit there for years

Took you 3 months to respond to my post....your proper on it ain't you!!!

25 minutes ago, Collymore said:

We'll have EVERTON WHOOOOOO filling in the gaps. It's going to be like Dolby Atmos Surround Sound. 

Couple of early goals will sort that shit out. Their fans confidence is hanging by a thread. Phone in hosts have been handing out the Tramadols to all their Toffees callers for the last month.